Automatic 5 Gallon Bottle Washing Machine
This machine washing machine has been designed and built to wash PET or PC jars of 3-4-5 and 6 Gallons. Konek Technology’s 5 Gallon, high-speed water bottling machines are built with high technology. With a completely innovative design it can be requested in a semi-automatic version and in a fully automatic version.
Fully automatic bottle loading system to load water bottles from infeed conveyor to bottle holder. Container carrying inside the machine with stainless steel bars connected to the chain and equipped with plastic pockets that centre the container in the neck.
The treatment time is the result of a washing cycle which can be customized in terms of number of stations and phases according to the customer standard and requirements. The washing cycle adapts to the various production needs of the end customer and to the required productions. Konek Technology offers three lines of bottling systems that wash, rinse, and sanitize the bottles. Our recommended washing cycle provides 6 main phases: 1. Prewash 2. Detergent 3. First Rinse 4. Sanitizing 5. Second Rinse 6. Final Rinse (1)
All the machines have a great washing efficiency, but Konek Technology’s washing machines has also designed and manufactured a bottle spray and brushing device. To optimize the washing process, the washer is equipped with high pressure system. The external washing system device is based on a U shape element equipped with nozzles which rotates around the containers. Guarantee to clean at 360° the container. The washing nozzles are self-cleaning (the water flow is inverted at the passing of each bottle) and the washing efficiency is therefore guaranteed. The inside of the all tanks, there is a cylindrical and flat plate metal filter in the internal washing machine.
The internal washing system system is based on a pipe which enter inside the container and that has a rotating nozzle at its extremity. The nozzles are atomised the water to the inside surface of the bottle. Efficiency increase of the washing because the washing water is sprayed from inside the bottle and not from outside. Decreasing water level of washing tanks is checked instantaneously, and additional water is supplied and completed with the automation system. The waters used in the washing are transfered water to other washinng tanks according to the degree of pollution to save water.
The detergent washing tank is heat insulated and the insulation is protected from external factors. The washing temperature of the detergent bath will be 60°C – 65°C. Temperature controls are done via sensors. An alarm stops the washer in case these set points are not respected. detergent bath water heating will be done with the electric system or heat exchanger. In detergent and disinfectant washing tank, there is automation control to prepare chemical concentration and detergent washing tank water temperature. When the chemical is finished, the machine is into an alarm state.
. Konek Technology incorporates State of art technology in design engineering of the system being manufactured. Our systems are built to last and easy to maintain. We manufacture our machines to eliminate down time and keep you running at your max capacity each day.
State of art PLC is used with LCD display screen to control the machine. This system control important functions like wash time, fill time and conveyer on/off time and also provide detailed fault view features. The automation parameters can be monitored from the operator panel.
Features & Benefits
- Main drive with electronic speed control and mechanical torque control
- Machine has a robust and solid design in stainless steel AISI304.
- The stainless steel washing pumps.
- Sustainable solution by reducing water, energy and chemical consumption
- Adjustable sanitizer and final rinse cycle times to minimize waste water
- Detergent wash solution is re-circulated for zero loss and maximum washing efficiency.
- The presence of automatic functions saves energy and detergents and shortens the washing and rinsing time
- Solution- and water-level monitoring in all tanks
- Easy to clean, robust construction, and low maintenance
- Not just visibly clean, microbiologically clean
- Easy-to-clean, stainless steel sliding drawer filter
- Nozzle system can be demounted in a few minutes without the use of tools.
- The drain washing tanks with rounded edges guarantee the highest hygiene and avoid the deposit of dirt.
- Water collection tanks in the lower part of the machine, equipped with tank access doors.
- The single-point washing tank drain valves installed in the tanks are easily accessible for quick drainage of the washing tank.
- Wide inspection doors give full access to the wash zone.
- The standard machines are electrically heated.
- Water level controlled automatically by an electric valve
- External brushing system and internal washing system
- System of cone spraying nozzles
- Internal pulsating compressed air blow off jets to minimize solution carryover between washing tanks
- Brush separators between the zones of the machine
- The panel is complete with a touch-screen for the complete management of all the line functions, the display of the operating parameters and the alarms.
- Bottle infeed and spacing with worm screw
- Automatic gentle bottle load and unload system
- Protection of the loading downloading zones with safety guards with polycarbonate glass panels that can be opened
- Washing zones internal lightening
- Automatic dosing of detergent or disinfectant agents
- Self-cleaning filters
- Remote access to PLC through modem
- Automatic drain system
- Steam suction system
- Water heating systems: electric, steam, electric-steam, gas, oil and hot water
- Automatic filtration options
- Special hydrojet systems for internal and external washing
- Downloading zone cover with HEPA filters hoods
- Pressure monitoring to improve life of bottles
- Can be built adjustable to handle both 3 Gallon and/or 5 Gallon configurations
- Ozone system
- Possibility to supply a system for selecting and expelling the bottles that have not been properly de-capped
- Dual-filter system allows the operator to replace polluted filters while the machine continues to produce beverages.
|Automatic 5 Gallon Bottle Washing Machine|
|Prodcution speed||Up to 200-3.000 bottles per hour|
|Bottle size||3 Gallon or 5 Gallon|
|Spray water pressure||3 bar|
|Spray air pressure||120 liters/min, Minimum 6 bar|
|Water consumptation||4.000 liters / hour, minimum pressure 4 bar|
|Installed power||Approx. 12 kw|
|Power supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|