Automatic Bottom Load Wrap Around Case Packer
Products are gathered in the bundle that must be introduced inside the cardboard. The lid moulding is carried out thanks to the bundle ant to an hopper and subsequently also the bottom is moulded in the same way.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty welded tubular frame for 24/7 reliable and robust operation
- Economical and flexible to suit various application and layout needs.
- Wide product and case size range that can handle a variety of pack patterns
- Flexibility of production due to quick and easy size change overs
- Tool-less changeover completed quickly with hand-crank handles.
- Servos and drives offer smooth and reliable case packing operation.
- the possibility of packing fragile products
- Integrated into auto packaging line
- Reduce operational costs with a compact machine that can also be easily integrated
- Easy access to all components provides for easy maintenance.
- Protection doors made with polycarbonate and security micros in all doors
- User friendly HMI touchscreen control panel allows manual operation of all functions.
- Intelligent control (PLC) of all machine functions
- Full monitoring of machine status and diagnostics
- Vertically compact solution allowing easy installation under low ceilings
- All the functions described are developed in a unique monoblock, occupying a small and simple handling space for the operator.
- Bar code readers, labellers, ink jet printers and much more can be added.
- Automatic size exchange tools for quick format change
- Systems for detecting product contamination and rejection in terms of integrated quality assurance
- Layer pad insertion
- Stainless steel or environmental enhancement packages (Explosion proof e.g.)
- Clustered or automatic lubrication system
- Construction is available in dry, washdown, or caustic wash-down options.
- Modem for remote connection and troubleshooting available.
- Inline or right angle product infeed
|Automatic Bottom Load Wrap Around Case Packer|
|Production speed||Up to 800 cases per hour (depends on cases size)|
|Case sizes (L x W x H)||Minimum: 140 x 140 x 150 mm / Maximum: 550 x 400 x 600 mm *Other size ranges are available|
|Construction||Standard: Painted, carbon steel Optional: Stainless steel for wash-down applications|
|Installed power||Approx. 8 kw|
|Air Consumption||60Nl/Min 6 bar|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|