Continious Motion Neck Handle Applicator Machine
We perform the insertion of handles in up to 20 liters PET or HDPE bottles, regardless of the containers are full or empty. Handle applicator performs the orientation and insertion of polyethylene handles (PE) on PET empty bottles from 2 to 20 liters. It is based on a linear machine with continuous movement. The range of continious mation handle applicators for the application of plastic handles on the neck of the bottles, thanks to the exclusive application system mechanically synchronized with the bottles in continuous transit, is able to guarantee the maximum efficiency and reliability in the application of the handles with simple operation, where one motor controls all the drives.
The handles are loaded manually into the hopper of an elevator that transfers them directly into the vibrating cup from where they exit already oriented correctly for the application unit. Orientation ensures no handles on the chute are the wrong way round. It doses them precisely, in order not to jam up the vibration bowl. Orientation is achieved via a video camera system that detects any incorrect handle positioning. This unscrambles the handles and feeds them into the application conveyor. The handles transfers with belt conveyor, equipped with jets of compressed air for the advancement of the handles. As soon as the handles are in the correct position, the applicator applies the handle mechanically and pushes it down during its movement. The application unit consists of disks that push the handles onto the neck of the container/bottle, which in the meantime is fed along the conveyor belt. At this time, the bottle is stabilised by inverter-controlled side guides.
It is appropriate to be installed either after the blower in blow molding lines or after the filler, within the filling line, over an existing conveyor and after the capping system.
Features & Benefits
- Fairly high speeds
- Machine can be refilled without stopping.
- Our handle applicator runs without the need for an operator.
- Continuous motion technology means more throughput and better efficiencies in your operation.
- The rotary disc ring is adopted with low noise and fast speed
- It can adapt to different bottle shapes and different lifting rings with simple adjustment.
- Parts in contact with the bottle are made of polyethylene and stainless steel.
- Heavy duty welded tubular frame for 24/7 reliable and robust operation
- Flexibility of production due to quick and easy size change overs
- Tool-less changeover completed quickly with hand-crank handles.
- Reduce operational costs with a compact machine that can also be easily integrated
- Easy access to all components provides for easy maintenance.
- Protection doors made with polycarbonate and security micros in all doors
- User friendly HMI touchscreen control panel allows manual operation of all functions.
- Intelligent control (PLC) of all machine functions
- Full monitoring of machine status and diagnostics
- Twin the vibrating bowls
- Automatic size exchange tools for quick format change
- Systems for detecting product contamination and rejection in terms of integrated quality assurance
- Stainless steel or environmental enhancement packages (Explosion proof e.g.)
- Clustered or automatic lubrication system
- Modem for remote connection and troubleshooting available.
|Continious Motion Neck Handle Applicator Machine|
|Prodcution speed||Up to 6.500 bottless per hour|
|Handle size||Diameter 38mm or 48mm*Other size ranges are available|
|Construction||Standard: Painted, carbon steel|
|Installed power||Approx. 2 kw|
|Air consumption||100Nl/Min 6 bar|
|Power supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|