Continuous Motion Wrap Around Case Packer
The Wrap around system is a carton packer which wraps a flat carton blank around the products, and seals the pack with hotmelt glue. Konek Technology merges traditional packaging and servo technology with innovative case blank handling to reach extremely high speeds in a small footprint for an inline machine. Tray loader packers are continuous motion packing systems capable of loading a variety of products, loose or multi-packs, into preformed trays.
Continuous motion case packer machine suitable to group and package cans, plastic and glass bottles, jars and pots in cardboard cases, corrugated or solid board, formed around the product from a flat blank and sealed by hot melt sprayed by glue guns. Fully loaded trays are then discharged onto a takeaway conveyor.
The packer uses up to 20% less corrugated material as compared to regular slotted cases (RSC’s) resulting in significant annual material savings. This rugged machine reduces labor, increases productivity, reduces packaging costs and integrates easily into new or existing packaging lines. Konek Technology continuous Mmotion case packers are designed with safety, durability, productivity and efficiency in mind as the top design criteria.
It has been designed to accommodate a variety of product types, in a large range of case sizes and configurations, for many high speed industries. Servo functions reliably and accurately pack cartons, bottles, cans, jars and more using innovative infeed technology and high speed case loading methods with precise product control.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty welded tubular frame for 24/7 reliable and robust operation
- Economical and flexible to suit various application and layout needs.
- Wide product and case size range that can handle a variety of pack patterns
- Flexibility of production due to quick and easy size change overs
- Tool-less changeover completed quickly with hand-crank handles.
- Servos and drives offer smooth and reliable case packing operation.
- Precise product positioning
- The possibility of packing fragile products
- Integrated into auto packaging line
- Reduce operational costs with a compact machine that can also be easily integrated
- Easy access to all components provides for easy maintenance.
- Protection doors made with polycarbonate and security micros in all doors
- User friendly HMI touchscreen control panel allows manual operation of all functions.
- Intelligent control (PLC) of all machine functions
- Full monitoring of machine status and diagnostics
- Vertically compact solution allowing easy installation under low ceilings
- Wrap around cases provide up to 20% material savings over traditional cases (RSC).
- All the functions described are developed in a unique monoblock, occupying a small and simple handling space for the operator.
- Continuous motion case squaring and sealing produces squared cases at high speeds.
- Soft-start operation prevents toppling of cans or bottles.
- Bar code readers, labellers, ink jet printers and much more can be added.
- Automatic size exchange tools for quick format change
- Systems for detecting product contamination and rejection in terms of integrated quality assurance
- Layer pad insertion
- Stainless steel or environmental enhancement packages (Explosion proof e.g.)
- Clustered or automatic lubrication system
- Construction is available in dry, washdown, or caustic wash-down options.
- Modem for remote connection and troubleshooting available.
- Inline or right angle product infeed
- Four-gun gluing option ensures trays are sealed under all conditions.
|Continuous Motion Wrap Around Case Packer|
|Production speed||Up to 4.000 cases per hour (depends on cases size)|
|Case sizes (L x W x H)||Minimum: 140 x 140 x 150 mm / Maximum: 550 x 400 x 600 mm *Other size ranges are available|
|Construction||Standard: Painted, carbon steel Optional: Stainless steel for wash-down applications|
|Installed power||Approx. 25 kw|
|Air Consumption||250Nl/Min 6 bar|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|