Delta Robot Case Packer
These systems are designed to the application requirements and can be configured to load RSC type case or tray applications in vertical or horizontal pack patterns. The Delta Robot case packer is ideal for high-speed top loading pick and place processes. Available as stand alone top loading or integrated with your currently owned packaging machines.
Konek Technology Robot packer places products into retail crates and trays using a number of robotic arms at high speed and high accuracy Our Packer robotically loads products into trays, cartons, or cases using pick and place vision to locate and pick random products from the infeed. It adapts to all speeds thanks to the use of one or more pick and place robots for loading products. Konek Technology robotic case packing systems provide customers with flexible, high performance solutions for most case packing applications.
The Konek Technology robot packer is the most gentle solution for packing products that require minimum handling and the most sensitive touch. With this generation of packers, the market needs in automating the end of line products whose irregular or unstable forms are not readily manageable at high production volumes are catered to. Product types: pots, pack, case, tri-fold boxes, bottle, thermoformed/sealed/filmed trays, sachet, flowpack/doypack…
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable head adapts to multiple product sizes.
- Economical and flexible to suit various application and layout needs.
- Wide product and case size range that can handle a variety of pack patterns
- Multiple tray or case configuration
- Flexibility of production due to quick and easy size change overs
- Tool-less changeover completed quickly with hand-crank handles.
- Lightweight tooling (gripping head, loading funnel, etc.) for improved operator ergonomics during size changeovers
- Servos and drives offer smooth and reliable case packing operation.
- Precise product positioning
- Integrated into auto packaging line
- Reduce operational costs with a compact machine that can also be easily integrated
- Easy access to all components provides for easy maintenance.
- Protection doors made with polycarbonate and security micros in all doors
- User friendly HMI touchscreen control panel allows manual operation of all functions.
- Intelligent control (PLC) of all machine functions
- Full monitoring of machine status and diagnostics
- Vertically compact solution allowing easy installation under low ceilings
- Combined with a vision system, they can also be used for random and/or mixed product flow picking
- Short cycle times with high accuracy
- Multiple robots can be included in the cell to achieve desired packing rates.
- Case types: 4 corners glued cases, shelf-ready trays, trays with ledge, stackable cases
- Bar code readers, labellers, ink jet printers and much more can be added.
- Customized infeed conveyors to handle multiple product types
- Automatic size exchange tools for quick format change
- 2D or 3D vision system for robot guiding and product quality control
- Systems for detecting product contamination and rejection in terms of integrated quality assurance
- Variety of container handling options: pneumatic, vacuum or mechanical grippers, depending on product characteristics
- Layer pad insertion
- Stainless steel or environmental enhancement packages (Explosion proof e.g.)
- Clustered or automatic lubrication system
- Construction is available in dry, washdown, or caustic wash-down options.
- Optional integration of a case erector / sealer for a complete case packing system
- Closing of case for optional seal or hot glue
- Modem for remote connection and troubleshooting available.
- Inline or right angle product infeed
|Delta Robot Case Packer|
|Production speed||Up to 12.000 packages per minute (depends on packages size)|
|Case sizes (L x W x H)||Minimum: 140 x 140 x 150 mm / Maximum: 550 x 400 x 600 mm *Other size ranges are available|
|Construction||Standard: Painted, carbon steel Optional: Stainless steel for wash-down applications|
|Installed power||Approx. 6 kw|
|Air Consumption||150 Nl/Min 6 bar|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|