Drop Wrap Around Case Packer
At first, the boxes arrive into the packer unit from an infeed box conveyo. The products is lowered through a plate into case controlled by a mechanical cam. The descender is controlled by a frequency converter, allowing a proper fit in the process of descent and formation of the box. When the product is being formed and grouped, the carton is positioned to receive it, the lift is operated and the descent is done.
Some of the highlights of this solution are solidity, reliability, versatility and competitiveness.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty welded tubular frame for 24/7 reliable and robust operation
- Economical and flexible to suit various application and layout needs.
- Wide product and case size range that can handle a variety of pack patterns
- Flexibility of production due to quick and easy size change overs
- Tool-less changeover completed quickly with hand-crank handles.
- Lightweight tooling (gripping head etc.) for improved operator ergonomics during size changeovers
- Servos and drives offer smooth and reliable case packing operation.
- Precise product positioning
- Integrated into auto packaging line
- Reduce operational costs with a compact machine that can also be easily integrated
- Easy access to all components provides for easy maintenance.
- Protection doors made with polycarbonate and security micros in all doors
- User friendly HMI touchscreen control panel allows manual operation of all functions.
- Intelligent control (PLC) of all machine functions
- Full monitoring of machine status and diagnostics
- Vertically compact solution allowing easy installation under low ceilings
- Bar code readers, labellers, ink jet printers and much more can be added.
- Customized infeed conveyors to handle multiple product types
- Automatic size exchange tools for quick format change
- Systems for detecting product contamination and rejection in terms of integrated quality assurance
- Stainless steel or environmental enhancement packages (Explosion proof e.g.)
- Clustered or automatic lubrication system
- Construction is available in dry, washdown, or caustic wash-down options.
- Optional integration of a case erector / sealer for a complete case packing system
- Closing of case for optional seal or hot glue
- Modem for remote connection and troubleshooting available.
- Inline or right angle product infeed
- Feed options for other products: cans, bottles, pots, jars, tripacks, etc.
|Drop Wrap Around Case Packer|
|Production speed||Up to 900 cases per hour (depends on cases size)|
|Case sizes (L x W x H)||Minimum: 140 x 140 x 150 mm / Maximum: 550 x 400 x 600 mm *Other size ranges are available|
|Construction||Standard: Painted, carbon steel Optional: Stainless steel for wash-down applications|
|Installed power||Approx. 8 kw|
|Air Consumption||250Nl/Min 6 bar|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|