Electronic Flow Meter Linear Liquid Filling Machine
Konek Technology flow meter liquid filling machines are a versatile investment accommodating a wide range of container sizes, fill volumes and product types making it perfect for almost any application.
With these machines you can fill variety types of liquids. Suitable to fill liquid and semi-liquid products as well as products containing small dices. The main characteristic of this series of machines is that the bottle/container has no contact with the filling valve. Due to its structure, the filler may be adjusted to handle different types of packaging (e.g.: glass bottles, canisters, PET bottles). Our inline flow meter liquid fillers are available with electromagnetic flow meters, commonly referred to as magnetic flow meters or mass flow meters, commonly referred to as mass flow meters. The flowmeters are distinguished by their high reliability, minimal maintenance costs and long lifespan. Depending on the type of product being filled, we use either mass or magnetic flowmeters. Electromagnetic flow meters are ideal for conductive products that do not contain oils. Magnetic flowmeters are designed for products with a higher conductivity than 12µS (detergents, body soaps, shampoos, ketchups etc.). Mass flow meters are ideal for non-conductive products (distilled water, oil etc.) and high-value products that require precise fill accuracy. Mass flowmeters measure the weight of the filled product and thereby eliminate the effect of temperature on the measured dose.
Depending on the product to be filled, the machines can be supplied with a gravity or pressurized tank and volumetric or centrifugal pump with PID control.
The Konek Technology automatic linear flowmeter liquid filler is manufactured with a 304 quality stainless steel frame. Our linear flowmeter liquid filling machines are based on heavy-duty stainless steel frames with all contact parts made of food grade materials, they deliver precision dose filling, and have flexible filling options.
The unit consists of a stable basic frame, completely closed, with removable stainless steel sheathing. These versatile machines can also be supplied as a module, making it easy to add extra heads at a later date, as and when production increases.
Explosion proof versions of this machine are suitable to handle all those products classified as potentially Hazardous and can be supplied and certified in full compliance with European Standards. Additional options are available for sanitary, hazardous, flammable and corrosive environments.
The empty bottles are placed under the filler nozzle. The filling valve opens and the liquid flows from the buffer tank into the bottles through the flowing pressure. The liquid passes through an electromagnetic or mass counter which measures the quantity of liquid in transit. When the set filling volume is reached, the filling valve closes and the flow is automatically stopped. When the cycle ends, the filling system returns to its initial position. The filling volume is adjustable from the control panel according to pre-set recipes and the type of container to be filled. If necessary, it is possible to intervene on the operator’s panel to optimise the filling volume precision even with the machine in operation.
Fully automatic operation with computerized control and colored TFT touch screen for user-friendly operation to adjust the machine functions and parameters, such as filling volume, filling speed, bottle height, nozzle dive-in and upwards speed, timers e.t.c. The machine comes standard with a touch screen panel which allows operator to have simple and quick setup by storing and recalling product recipes. Error messages are instantly shown on the touch panel which features ease of the machine maintenance and troubleshooting.
Konek Technology’s inline liquid filling capabilities accommodate a wide range of liquids including personal care products, home care products, automotive products, sauces and condiments, edible oils, and beverages. Linear liquid filling machines based on flow meters are used if it is necessary to achieve a high precision of filling and repeatability of the doses, such as in the food, pharma and cosmetic industry or in petro-chemistry.
Features & Benefits:
- Higher product output
- High filling accuracy
- Large assortment of bottles possible
- No overflow of liquids
- Easy to install and operate, requiring minimum maintenance for maximum performance and useful life.
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel, easy access to all settings
- Product weight set from operator interface
- Sophisticated bottle management and error controls allow sustained high speed operation.
- No bottle/no fill sensor
- Capability of recipe storage
- Liquid contact parts in stainless steel AISI304
- Easy and quick change over from one type of product to another and from one size of bottle to another
- All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, Viton and hoses per your requirements.
- Parts in contact with the product manufactured in AISI 316 stainless steel material suitable for the contact with food products
- Automatic lifting system for container height change-over adjustments
- Easily connected with capping machine and labeling machine and implementing Bus Communication.
- AISI304 stainless steel heavy duty stainless steel welded frame
- Draining tanks integrated to the structure to collect cleaning product and hygienizing liquids
- Clean product flow path (No dead spots, gaps)
- Sanitary glow meters with tri-clamp fittings
- Safety guards made of stainless steel and tempered glass complying with CE regulations
- Conveyor with acetal table-top chain conveyor mounted on anti-friction strips, motorised by gear motor controlled by frequency converter and equipped with adjustable containment guides
- Diving type and bottom up filing features less foaming during filling.
- Automatic drip tray. Drip tray protects bottles from product dripping.
- Automatic format change-over
- Automatic cleaning CIP or SIP
- Laminar flow enclosure with Hepa filters
- Bottle mouth holder design for special applications
- Level control system
- Various and irregular shaped containers indexing systems; gate, timing, screw, starwheel and shuttle
- Corrosion-proof & explosion proof upgrades available.
- The filling head can also be added to suit your special needs.
- Distance between liquid delivery valves manually or automatic adjustable by hand wheel
- Heated stainless steel tank
- High temperature applications
- Dual position positive shut-off valves are also an available option that provide variable flow control for slow / fast / slow or fast / slow filling.
|Electronic Flow Meter Linear Liquid Filling Machine Technical Features|
|Filling speed||1.800 bph @1.000ml estimated (6 heads)|
|Filling volume||100ml – 30L|
|No. of Filling valves||1-12 pcs|
|Filling accuracy||+/- 0.25% of the fill volume|
|Installed power||Approx. 5 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|
|Compressed air||Consumption of about 15 Lt/min|