Front and Back Labelling Machine
Konek Technology front and back labeller is a high precision in-line labelling system designed to apply front and back labels onto containers. Front & Back Labeler is built to automatically apply pressure sensitive labels onto the front and/or back of flat sided, oval, and some round containers.
These labellers are designed to be easy to use and offer precision label positioning to a majority of industries. Automatic front and back labeler is suitable for all kinds of bottle such as oval shaped, square, flat, and round bottles. It can use both label applicators simultaneously or run individually. Also, it can be equipped with some of the wrap-around units, thus also permitting the labelling of cylindrical products. This machine can run independently or be integrated into an automated packaging line.
The innovative modular design of the Konek Technology linear labelling technology permits all kinds of different configurations of labelling systems based on a wide range of standard modules. The labeler design is for user to change different product fast and easily to increase production performance. A sophisticated centralised system synchronises all the labeller components, allowing the speed to be regulated with a single controller, and maintaining precise labelling even during start-up, stopping or slow down stages, synchronised with the entire line. Front and back automatic labeling machine used a touch screen control system for easy setting, high speed, high stability & accurate labeling to be distinguished by its excellent production efficiency in combination with low investment costs, outstanding product characteristics and higher industry competitive capability. Built for speed, precision and extreme simplicity of operation, the labeling machine is engineered to perform with maximum productivity and uptime in mind.
The loading and unloading of the products on the conveyor belt can be done manually, through infeed rotary table or directly from the existing production line.
Automatic labelling machine has been designed to apply one, two or more front/back labels to elliptical or rectangular products, generally food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, oil and chemical products in plastic, glass or metal bottles and jars.
Features & Benefits
- Labeling height and angles are adjustable.
- Labeling speed is synchronized with conveyor belt.
- Synchronous top hold down belt
- Labeling head speed automatically synchronizes with conveyor speed.
- One touch automatic label detection and setup
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel.
- 50 products can be stored in memory for recall.
- All are made of stainless steel and high quality aluminum alloy.
- Can be supplied with a wrap round unit for cylindrical containers.
- Compatible with all types of coding / marking equipment.
- No change parts needed for a wide range of containers.
- Handwheel adjustment for lateral and vertical product set up
- Stepping motor label drive
- For applications that require two labels, both front and back
- Two high-performance applicators ensure maximum throughput – even during continuous operation.
- Transparent label sensor
- Audio / visual warning system
- Transfer plates at infeed and outfeed
- Automatic rotary infeed and outfeed tables
- Wrap-around labeling with wrap-around belt and counterpressure plate or vertical moving roller prism
- Motorized height adjustment
- Bad label return
- Remote service via internet
- Bottle feed screw
- Angle adjustment of labeling head
- Coding system: hot stamp or thermal-transfer printer
- Special electrical requirements
- Stainless cabinet
|Front and Back Labelling Machine|
|Labelling speed||Up to 200 Bottles per minute (depends on containers and labels size)|
|Bottle size||Diameter 20mm-125mm / height 30-160 mm|
|Label size||Width 10~100mm / Length 20~300mm|
|Label reel||Inner diameter 75mm / Outer diameter 300mm|
|Installed power||Approx. 3 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|