High Infeed Palletizer
The machines work with the pallet vertical indexing principle having fast layer depositing times by means of the symmetrical opening of two moveable loading plates. Full carton boxes or semi-tray enters the machine via belt conveyor and roller conveyor, where these boxes are arranged into defined configuration. Once a layer of carton boxes are created, it is pushed into the lifting zone for stacking. At the same time, an empty pallet is loaded in to the machine and place under the loading zone. A layout of boxes is then lowered and placed on the empty pallet. This process is repeated until the required stacking layer is achieved. Fully loaded pallet is then transferred to the wrapped around machine via roller conveyors. The product entry is usually positioned at a height between 1900 and 3500mm. This machine range is also completed with a machine with layer pre-collection area and single-double-triple product entry with different product types. Konek Technology’s high infeed case palletizers combine the most recent advances in machine control technology with an intuitive interface HMI.
- Maksimum accessibility in the layer forming area
- Low friction and minimum thickness transferring plates
- Photocell according to the standard CE
- Capable of being placed in any space due to its small footprint.
- Can be adapted to a wide range of applications and palletize any product such as boxes, totes, packages, bags, bundles, etc.
- Guarded by category 3 emergency circuit. Activated by category 4 safe emergency buttons, safety fence doors and muting light curtains.
- Designed for minimum maintenance with components that can be easily accessed and with reduced need for support, for example using life-time lubrication. Special maintenance is not required. Although, according to enclosed machine manuals preventive check out has to be performed once a year and on this occasion eventual defects that occurred in the period from last check out have to be found out.
- Pallet stability is guaranteed by layer interlocking, centering over the pallet and layer pressure applied from four sides.
- Can be programmed by the operator to build various layer patterns. Changing form one layer pattern to another is instant.
- Every gearmotor is controlled by an inverter providing smooth motion and fast acceleration / deceleration.
- High quality manufacturing, use of standard and proven equipment maximize reliability.
- The linear actuators feature a clamping device to prevent falls, enhancing the protection of the machine and its operators
- Lifting platform is balanced with counter weight for smooth lifting and lowering motion. Componenets wear is also minimized for longer life in service.
- Mulitple stacking configurations in single machine
- Roller transmission system to suit different pallets