Linear Monoblock Liquid Filling Machine
Linear monoblock systems combine a linear filling system with a rotary capping system. The bottles are transported by a screw during filling, directing them to the star wheel which feeds them into the capping machine where they are capped. The servo driven filler-capper is designed for easy operations and quick changeover to different products. The machine can easily adjust based on customer’s product specification and requirements monoblock filling units offer a space-saving solution for medium-high speeds as well.
The Konek Technology automatic linear monoblock liquid filler is manufactured with a 304 quality stainless steel frame. Our linear monoblock liquid filling machines are based on heavy-duty stainless steel frames with all contact parts made of food grade materials, they deliver precision dose filling, and have flexible filling options. The unit consists of a stable basic frame, completely closed, with removable stainless steel sheathing.
Explosion proof versions of this machine are suitable to handle all those products classified as potentially Hazardous and can be supplied and certified in full compliance with European Standards. Additional options are available for sanitary, hazardous, flammable and corrosive environments.
The machine comes standard with a touch screen panel which allows operator to have simple and quick setup by storing and recalling product recipes. The personalized control panel system provides users an easy operation experience and an effective management through production monitoring on the PLC. Error messages are instantly shown on the touch panel which features ease of the machine maintenance and troubleshooting.
Fully automatic filler-capper is the enabling the highest production efficiency suitable for pharmaceutical, food, beverages, cosmetics, detergents, petrochemical industries and more.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to install and operate, requiring minimum maintenance for maximum performance and useful life.
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel, easy access to all settings
- Star Wheel positioning. Automatically stops when bottle is missing or positioned incorrectly.
- Fully adjustable for different bottle with different star wheel and capping head.
- Sophisticated bottle management and error controls allow sustained high speed operation.
- No bottle/no fill sensor
- Capability of recipe storage.
- Liquid contact parts in stainless steel AISI304
- Easy and quick change over from one type of product to another and from one size of bottle to anothe
- All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, Viton and hoses per your requirements.
- Parts in contact with the product manufactured in AISI 316 stainless steel material suitable for the contact with food products
- Automatic lifting system for container height change-over adjustments
- AISI304 stainless steel heavy duty stainless steel welded frame
- Draining tanks integrated to the structure to collect cleaning product and hygienizing liquids
- Safety guards made of stainless steel and tempered glass complying with CE regulations
- Conveyor with acetal table-top chain conveyor mounted on anti-friction strips, motorised by gear motor controlled by frequency converter and equipped with adjustable containment guides
- Automatic drip tray. Drip tray protects bottles from product dripping.
- Automatic format change-over
- Automatic cleaning CIP or SIP
- Laminar flow enclosure with Hepa filters
- Bottle mouth holder design for special applications.
- Level control system
- Various and irregular shaped containers indexing systems; gate, timing, screw, starwheel and shuttle
- Corrosion-proof & explosion proof upgrades available.
- The filling head can also be added to suit your special needs.
- Distance between liquid delivery valves manually or automatic adjustable by hand wheel
- Heated stainless steel tank
- High temperature applications
- Dual position positive shut-off valves are also an available option that provide variable flow control for slow / fast / slow or fast / slow filling.
- Various tubing options including teflon, silicone, wire reinforced PVC, high pressure and stainless steel
|Linear Monoblock Liquid Filling Machine|
|Filling speed||1.800 bph @1.000ml estimated (6 heads)|
|Filling volume||100ml – 5.000L|
|No. of Filling valves||1-12 pcs|
|Filling accuracy||+/- 0.5% of the fill volume|
|Installed power||Approx. 7 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|
|Compressed air||Consumption of about 15 Lt/min|