Overflow – Level Linear Liquid Filling Machines
Overflow liquid filling machine is best suitable for liquids from low to medium viscosity, and also ideally used to fill very foamy products at high speed. Overflow liquid filling machines are used to produce a cosmetic fill level, making them ideal for filling transparent containers that require a consistent fill level. Overflow liquid filling machines are also the best choice for filling products where the internal volume of a container may vary slightly, such as glass bottles.
The Konek Technology automatic linear overflow filler is manufactured with a 304 quality stainless steel frame. Our overflow filling machines are based on heavy-duty stainless steel frames with all contact parts made of food grade materials, they deliver precision dose filling, and have flexible filling options. The unit consists of a stable basic frame, completely closed, with removable stainless steel sheathing.
Explosion proof versions of this machine are suitable to handle all those products classified as potentially Hazardous and can be supplied and certified in full compliance with European Standards. Additional options are available for sanitary, hazardous, flammable and corrosive environments.
Containers are conveyed into the filling area. When the correct amount of containers have entered the machine, the conveyor stops. The spout bar then descends, sealing the nozzles against the container openings. The desired product to be filled is held in a stainless steel reservoir, then pumped into a manifold to disperse product to each of your filling nozzles. Once the product reaches your desired cosmetic fill level in each bottle, excess product or foam overflows back to the reservoir. The filling cycle is completed based upon time factors programmed into the PLC. When the fill cycle is complete, the head is raised, triggering the conveyor to restart. Either gravity, pressure, vacuum, or combination filling systems can be utilized. The servo system is used for height and width adjustments, and changeover can easily be done on the HMI.
The machine comes standard with a touch screen panel which allows operator to have simple and quick setup by storing and recalling product recipes. The personalized control panel system provides users an easy operation experience and an effective management through production monitoring on the PLC. Error messages are instantly shown on the touch panel which features ease of the machine maintenance and troubleshooting.
Konek Technology automatic pressure overflow liquid filler is typically used in consumer packaging applications where a consistent visual (cosmetic) fill level is required. Applicable products include cosmetics, chemicals, sauces, syrups, light gels and shampoos, foamy cleansers, food and beverages and much more.
Features & Benefits:
- Automatic overflow
Easy to install and operate, requiring minimum maintenance for maximum performance and useful life.
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel, easy access to all settings
- Sophisticated bottle management and error controls allow sustained high speed operation.
- No bottle/no fill sensor
- Capability of recipe storage
- Liquid contact parts in stainless steel AISI304
- Easy and quick change over from one type of product to another and from one size of bottle to another
- All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, Viton and hoses per your requirements.
- Parts in contact with the product manufactured in AISI 316 stainless steel material suitable for the contact with food products
- Automatic lifting system for container height change-over adjustments
- Easily connected with capping machine and labeling machine and implementing Bus Communication.
- AISI304 stainless steel heavy duty stainless steel welded frame
- Draining tanks integrated to the structure to collect cleaning product and hygienizing liquids
- Safety guards made of stainless steel and tempered glass complying with CE regulations
- Conveyor with acetal table-top chain conveyor mounted on anti-friction strips, motorised by gear motor controlled by frequency converter and equipped with adjustable containment guides
- Automatic drip tray. Drip tray protects bottles from product dripping.
- Automatic format change-over
- Automatic cleaning CIP or SIP
- Laminar flow enclosure with Hepa filters
- Bottle mouth holder design for special applications
- Level control system
- Various and irregular shaped containers indexing systems; gate, timing, screw, starwheel and shuttle
- Corrosion-proof & explosion proof upgrades available
- The filling head can also be added to suit your special needs.
- Distance between liquid delivery valves manually or automatic adjustable by hand wheel
- Heated stainless steel tank
- High temperature applications
- Dual position positive shut-off valves are also an available option that provide variable flow control for slow / fast / slow or fast / slow filling.
- Various tubing options including teflon, silicone, wire reinforced PVC, high pressure and stainless steel
|Overflow – Level Linear Liquid Filling Machines|
|Filling speed||1.800 bph @1.000ml estimated (6 heads)|
|Filling volume||100ml – 30L|
|No. of Filling valves||1-12 pcs|
|Filling accuracy||+/- 0.05 mm up to filling level|
|Installed power||Approx. 5 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|
|Compressed air||Consumption of about 15 Lt/min|