Pick And Place Wrap Around Case Packer
This machine is a top packer with pick & place cartesian system consisting of multiple case filling stations. The filling of cases is performed by a pick & place mechanism which supports several heads with speed which is adjustable according to product type.
At first, the boxes arrive into the pick and place unit from an infeed box conveyor with the short side leading. The products arrive in a single conveyor and are queued until there is the desired amount of containers. The gripper head, assisted by suction cups, lifts and places the containers into the boxes.
Typical applications on the case packer include bags, doypacks, bottles, canisters, cartons, flow-wrap packages, flow packs and tubes.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty welded tubular frame for 24/7 reliable and robust operation
- Adjustable head adapts to multiple product sizes.
- Economical and flexible to suit various application and layout needs.
- Wide product and case size range that can handle a variety of pack patterns
- Multiple tray or case configuration
- Flexibility of production due to quick and easy size change overs
- Tool-less changeover completed quickly with hand-crank handles.
- Lightweight tooling (gripping head etc.) for improved operator ergonomics during size changeovers
- Servos and drives offer smooth and reliable case packing operation.
- Precise product positioning
- The possibility of packing fragile products
- High payload and fast cycle speed
- Integrated into auto packaging line
- Reduce operational costs with a compact machine that can also be easily integrated
- Easy access to all components provides for easy maintenance.
- Protection doors made with polycarbonate and security micros in all doors
- User friendly HMI touchscreen control panel allows manual operation of all functions.
- Intelligent control (PLC) of all machine functions
- Full monitoring of machine status and diagnostics
- Vertically compact solution allowing easy installation under low ceilings
- Bar code readers, labellers, ink jet printers and much more can be added.
- Customized infeed conveyors to handle multiple product types
- Automatic size exchange tools for quick format change
- Systems for detecting product contamination and rejection in terms of integrated quality assurance
- Variety of container handling options: pneumatic, vacuum or mechanical grippers, depending on product characteristics
- Layer pad insertion
- Stainless steel or environmental enhancement packages (Explosion proof e.g.)
- Clustered or automatic lubrication system
- Construction is available in dry, washdown, or caustic wash-down options.
- Optional integration of a case erector / sealer for a complete case packing system
- Closing of case for optional seal or hot glue
- Modem for remote connection and troubleshooting available.
- Inline or right angle product infeed
|Pick And Place Wrap Around Case Packer|
|Production speed||Up to 1.800 cases per hour (depends on cases size)|
|Case sizes (L x W x H)||Minimum: 140 x 140 x 150 mm / Maximum: 550 x 400 x 600 mm *Other size ranges are available|
|Construction||Standard: Painted, carbon steel Optional: Stainless steel for wash-down applications|
|Installed power||Approx. 8 kw|
|Air Consumption||250Nl/Min 6 bar|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|