Rotary Lobe Pump (Pd Pump) Linear Liquid Filling Machine
Our automatic pump liquid fillers easily handles a wide range of container sizes, fill volumes and product types. The automatic pump liquid filler is ideal for filling water thin products, highly viscous products and products with particulates. Our automatic pump liquid fillers easily handle a wide range of container sizes, fill volumes, and product types. This filler offers greater versatility and easier change over between fill sizes while typically producing greater production speeds than a piston filler. Our electronic liquid filling machines are easy to use and install, allowing for rapid product changeover and easy start-up.
The Konek Technology automatic linear pump filler is manufactured with a 304 quality stainless steel frame. Our pump filling machines are based on heavy-duty stainless steel frames with all contact parts made of food grade materials, they deliver precision dose filling, and have flexible filling options. The unit consists of a stable basic frame, completely closed, with removable stainless steel sheathing.
Explosion proof versions of this machine are suitable to handle all those products classified as potentially Hazardous and can be supplied and certified in full compliance with European Standards. Additional options are available for sanitary, hazardous, flammable and corrosive environments.
The machine comes standard with a touch screen panel which allows operator to have simple and quick setup by storing and recalling product recipes. The personalized control panel system provides users an easy operation experience and an effective management through production monitoring on the PLC.Error messages are instantly shown on the touch panel which features ease of the machine maintenance and troubleshooting.
The rotary dosing pumps made in AISI304 quality stainless steel are driven by electric motor with inverter control. PLC controls in combination with color touch screen displays allow operators to accurately control product flow and speed to each individual filling head resulting in accurate fills. With our advanced color touch screen PLC control system, you can easily set up multiple fill stages to match the filler with your specific product characteristics. For example, one filling stage could initiate the filling process at a slower speed to minimize splashing, then rapidly increase fill speed for optimum output, and return to a reduced fill speed to provide necessary control at climax. This customization allows for the user to control all stages of the product filling operation.
Linear filling machines with gear pumps are mainly intended for filling up of oils and chemical products. Konek Technology’s inline volumetric pump liquid fillers accommodate a wide range of light to semi-viscous products including cleaning products, laundry products, personal care products, automotive lubricants, edible oils, condiments, and sauces. Machines with lobe pumps offer the opportunity to fill up materials containing pieces of fruit and vegetables, such as salads. The automatic pump liquid filler works well in a wide variety of applications including sanitary, hazardous, flammable, and corrosive products and environments.
Features & Benefits:
- Ability to fill any size and shape container
- Easy to install and operate, requiring minimum maintenance for maximum performance and useful life.
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel, easy access to all settings
- Fill volume adjustments completed via pump speed changes executed through the HMI; no mechanical adjustments required.
- Control of both pump speed and position during the fill cycle guarantees accurate filling.
- Adjustable pump speed on each pump enables us to control product flow electronically.
- Sophisticated bottle management and error controls allow sustained high speed operation.
- No bottle/no fill sensor
- Capability of recipe storage.
- Liquid contact parts in stainless steel AISI304
- Easy and quick change over from one type of product to another and from one size of bottle to another
- All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, Viton and hoses per your requirements.
- Parts in contact with the product manufactured in AISI 316 stainless steel material suitable for the contact with food products
- Automatic lifting system for container height change-over adjustments
- Easily connected with capping machine and labeling machine and implementing Bus Communication.
- AISI304 stainless steel heavy duty stainless steel welded frame
- Draining tanks integrated to the structure to collect cleaning product and hygienizing liquids
- Safety guards made of stainless steel and tempered glass complying with CE regulations
- Conveyor with acetal table-top chain conveyor mounted on anti-friction strips, motorised by gear motor controlled by frequency converter and equipped with adjustable containment guides
- Adjustable throttling valves on each fill head
- Automatic drip tray. Drip tray protects bottles from product dripping.
- Automatic format change-over
- Automatic cleaning CIP or SIP
- Laminar flow enclosure with Hepa filters
- Bottle mouth holder design for special applications.
- Level control system
- Various and irregular shaped containers indexing systems; gate, timing, screw, starwheel and shuttle
- Corrosion-proof & explosion proof upgrades available.
- The filling head can also be added to suit your special needs.
- Distance between liquid delivery valves manually or automatic adjustable by hand Wheel.
- Heated stainless steel tank
- High temperature applications
- Various tubing options including teflon, silicone, wire reinforced PVC, high pressure and stainless steel
|Rotary Lobe Pump (Pd Pump) Linear Liquid Filling Machine|
|Filling speed||1.800 bph @1.000ml estimated (6 heads)|
|Filling volume||200ml – 30L|
|No. of Filling valves||1-12 pcs|
|Filling accuracy||+/- 0.5% of the fill volume|
|Installed power||Approx. 6 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|
|Compressed air||Consumption of about 15 Lt/min|