Semi Automatic Gear Pump Liquid Filling Machines
The semi automatic tabletop pump liquid filler is an entry level filler that will satisfy your need for a relatively low volume, low cost, user friendly, high quality filling machine. This economical pump filling machine will easily fill thin products along with high viscosity products.
This machine is available also with one gear pump and one filling head. Stainless steel 316L gear pumps with motors and common electronic inverter for filling speed control. Micro-Logic PLC controller to adjust all the filling parameters and volumes. The start signal can be with food petal or timer or push button. Easy to adjust from one size of bottle to another. Conical feeding hopper for difficult products.
The gear pump has an intuitive touch screen, which enables the dosage correction (and the memorisation), the machine control and settings. Our semiautomatic filling machines are characterized by their precision, reliability, versatility and ease of use.
Our semi automatic liquid filling machines are based on heavy-duty stainless steel frames with all contact parts made of food grade materials, they deliver precision dose filling, and have flexible filling options.
Explosion proof versions of this machine are suitable to handle all those products classified as potentially Hazardous and can be supplied and certified in full compliance with European Standards. Additional options are available for sanitary, hazardous, flammable and corrosive environments.
Semi-automatic filling machine with two gear pumps and two filling heads model, suitable to fill low to medium viscosity products such as liquid detergents, cosmetics, foodstuff, dairy, juices, edible oils, olive oils, lube oils, pharmaceuticals, in any kind of bottles and jars. Equipped with a gear pump, this filler was especially designed for the dosage of stringy products (without pieces).
Features & Benefits:
- Manual operation or automatic operation
- Bench-top or floor standing
- Foot pad control for filling action is available.
- Needs no extra tanks
- Reliable, accurate stainless steel gear pump
- Potentiometer for adjusting the filling speed, with slowing down at the end of the döşe
- Speed is adjustable during operation.
- Easy to install and operate, requiring minimum maintenance for maximum performance and useful life.
- Liquid contact parts in stainless steel AISI304
- Easy and quick change over from one type of product to another and from one size of bottle to another
- All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, Viton and hoses per your requirements.
- Parts in contact with the product manufactured in AISI 316 stainless steel material suitable for the contact with food products
- AISI304 stainless steel heavy duty stainless steel welded frame
- Product contact system held together with tri-clamp fittings
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel, easy access to all settings
- No bottle/no fill sensor
- Capability of recipe storage
- Automatic lifting system for container height change-over adjustments
- Safety guards made of stainless steel and tempered glass complying with CE regulations
- Conveyor with acetal table-top chain conveyor mounted on anti-friction strips, motorised by gear motor controlled by frequency converter and equipped with adjustable containment guides
- Fully automatic rise for nozzles, adjustment can be done on touch screen.
- Automatic drip tray. Drip tray protects bottles from product dripping.
- Automatic format change-over
- Automatic cleaning CIP or SIP
- Bottle mouth holder design for special applications
- Level control system
- Corrosion-proof & explosion proof upgrades available.
- The filling head can also be added to suit your special needs.
- Heated stainless steel tank
- High temperature applications
- Various tubing options including teflon, silicone, wire reinforced PVC, high pressure and stainless steel
|Semi Automatic Gear Pump Liquid Filling Machines|
|Working way||Semi automatic|
|Filling speed||Dependent on operator & products|
|Filling capacity||10ml – 10 L|
|No. of Filling valves||1-4 pcs|
|Filling accuracy||+/- 0.5% of the fill volume|
|Installed power||0,5 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|
|Compressed air||Consumption of about 15 Lt/min|