Semi Automatic Net Weight / Load-Cell Liquid Filling Machines
Konek Technology semi-automatic net weight liquid filling machine for metal and plastic containers from 2 to 25 Liters, two filling heads and two electronic weight scales, suitable to fill low and medium viscosity products such as, liquid detergents, dairy, juices, edible oils, olive oils, lube oils. It is an easy-to-operate and efficient device dedicated to fill thin liquid and medium viscosity. Weight filling ensures high precision and perfect reliability of the dosage.
Pneumatic operated. Can be supplied with or without feeding hopper and also with one filling head for lower output requirements. The semi-automatic net weight liquid filler on a full frame provides a volumetric, time based fill for thin to medium viscosity products. The full frame construction of this liquid filler allows for future upgrades, including the ability to upgrade to automatic production. Our semiautomatic filling machines are characterized by their precision, reliability, versatility and ease of use.
Our semi automatic filling machines are based on heavy-duty stainless steel frames with all contact parts made of food grade materials, they deliver precision dose filling, and have flexible filling options.
Explosion proof versions of this machine are suitable to handle all those products classified as potentially Hazardous and can be supplied and certified in full compliance with European Standards. Additional options are available for sanitary, hazardous, flammable and corrosive environments.
Features & Benefits:
- Modular design makes it easy to integrate with other bottling machines.
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel, easy access to all settings
- No bottle/no fill sensor
- Capability of recipe storage
- Automatic lifting system for container height change-over adjustments
- Draining tanks integrated to the structure to collect cleaning product and hygienizing liquids
- Safety guards made of stainless steel and tempered glass complying with CE regulations
- Conveyor with acetal table-top chain conveyor mounted on anti-friction strips, motorised by gear motor controlled by frequency converter and equipped with adjustable containment guides
- Automatic drip tray. Drip tray protects bottles from product dripping.
- Automatic format change-over
- Automatic cleaning CIP or SIP
- Bottle mouth holder design for special applications
- Level control system
- Corrosion-proof & explosion proof upgrades available.
- The filling head can also be added to suit your special needs.
- Heated stainless steel tank
- High temperature applications
- Dual position positive shut-off valves are also an available option that provide variable flow control for slow / fast / slow or fast / slow filling.
- Various tubing options including teflon, silicone, wire reinforced PVC, high pressure and stainless steel
|Semi Automatic Net Weight / Load-Cell Liquid Filling Machines|
|Working way||Semi automatic|
|Filling speed||Dependent on operator & products|
|Filling capacity||10gr – 60 kg|
|No. of Filling valves||1-4 pcs|
|Filling accuracy||+/- 0.5% of the fill volume|
|Installed power||0,5 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|
|Compressed air||Consumption of about 15 Lt/min|