Top and Bottom Labelling Machine
This machine is a specialized dual head labeler designed specifically for top and bottom label applications. It is equipped with two applica-tors that simultaneously apply labels on the top and the bottom of products like trays, boxes, packages, etc. Its high speed and stable labeling system is the most economic and efficient investment compared with other models of the same function. Labelling systems are fully automatic labelling machines with an integrated conveyor system; they are self-sufficient small labelling lines providing for conveying, handling and labelling. They can therefore be used both offline or connected to other packaging machines (e.g. filling, thermoforming machines).
Top and bottom labeler is suitable for various flat products top and bottom surface labeling such as plastic boxes, note book, aluminum foil bags, etc. Top and bottom labelling machine ideal for the labelling of thermoformed trays, vacuum-packed food, jars, jars, bottles, thin boxes, products and containers made of plastic, glass or metal, for food market (eg sliced cheese, ham) as well as for chemical and cosmetic one
The innovative modular design of the Konek Technology linear labelling technology permits all kinds of different configurations of labelling systems based on a wide range of standard modules. The modular design allows fitting, on a main machine body a variety of labelling machines of different width and speed, as well as a wide range of ancillary devices that complete the main function. This machine sets new benchmarks in quality, precision and efficiency, and can also be customized based on our modular system. Naturally, it can also be adjusted to different product formats with ease. With a simple adjustment, it can do multiple sizes of labeling.
The loading and unloading of the products on the conveyor belt can be done manually, through infeed rotary table or directly from the existing production line.
Features & Benefits
- Labeling height and angles are adjustable.
- Labeling speed is synchronized with conveyor belt.
- Labeling head speed automatically synchronizes with conveyor speed.
- One touch automatic label detection and setup
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel.
- 50 products can be stored in memory for recall.
- All are made of stainless steel and high quality aluminum alloy.
- Compatible with all types of coding / marking equipment.
- No change parts needed for a wide range of containers.
- Handwheel adjustment for lateral and vertical product set up
- Stepping motor label drive
- Top and bottom labeling in one cycle
- Easy to integrate into any kind of production line
- Space-saving, compact and hugely versatile
- Transparent label sensor
- Audio / visual warning system
- Transfer plates at infeed and outfeed
- Automatic rotary infeed and outfeed tables
- Wrap-around labeling with wrap-around belt and counterpressure plate or vertical moving roller prism
- Motorized height adjustment
- Bad label return
- Remote service via internet
- Bottle feed screw
- Angle adjustment of labeling head
- Coding system: hot stamp or thermal-transfer printer
- Special electrical requirements
- Stainless cabinet
- Extra labeling ead (Front & back labeling)
- Top hold down belt
- Conical label heads for curved packages
|Top and Bottom Labelling Machine|
|Labelling speed||Up to 150 Bottles per minute (depends on containers and labels size)|
|Label size||Width 10~180mm / Length 10~300mm|
|Label reel||Inner diameter 75mm / Outer diameter 300mm|
|Installed power||Approx. 3 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|