Twist Jar Washing Machine
Twist rinsing machines for glass jars bottles are also used to rinse or blow a variety of containers with water or air prior to filling them with food or liquids. Moreover, it features a very low bottle-breaking ratio. For its easy operation and simple maintenance, it is a set of ideal corollary equipment for drink, can and other food production lines The equipment may be operated indoors at the temperatures ranging from 5°C to 40°C.
The machine applies to packing containers, glass bottles, plastic bottles and other bottles in varied shapes. Suitable for blowing clean debris and external dust or other impurities from small open top containers.
For container in different sizes, you only need to make simple adjustment instead of part replacement.
Features & Benefits
- Base frame fully made of stainless steel AISI304.
- Machine adjustable in height by means of a motoreducer
- Materials in contact with product AISI316
- Infeed wormscrew, transfer starwheels made by hard plastic materials
- Double opening grippers with quick release pads, with automatic locking
- Fluid distribution by means of phased manifold
- Inlet and outlet of bottles by means of chain conveyor
- Adjustable linear speed
- Adjustable for different sizes of jars.
|Twist Washing Machine|
|Prodcution speed||Up to 2.500 bottles per hour (depends on bottles size)|
|Bottle size||Diameter 50mm-100mm / height 80-250 mm|
|Spray water pressure||2-4 bar|
|Spray air pressure||2-4 bar|
|Installed power||Approx. 4 kw|
|Power supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|