Low-temperature filling is used for carbonated beverages (usually at 4-10 °C), but the room temperature in summer is much higher. In such environment, the moisture in the air can easily condense into dew on the outer surface of the bottle body. Condensation that occurs on the packaging hinders labeling, packaging or causes corrosion of caps or other metal parts on the packaging. This can be prevented with the warmer tunnel. Having a good warmer means making sure to avoid condensation when the filling temperature of the product is more or less close to the temperature of the packaging hall. Hence, there are no obstacles to perfect labelling and packaging. Warmer tunnel has been designed to optimize the labelling and packing of your products at the end enhance the quality of the product and contribute to the line efficiency. warming process also preserves the quality of products. Additionally, using a tunnel warmer also ensures that bottles will not break due to thermal shock.
The bottle passing through the tunnel is gradually heated in a heating zone at different temperatures. Heat is produced by spraying water through nozzles, onto the container. For the reduction in temperature, water from the heating and cooling sections is used, availing of recirculation pumps. The primary warming source used is water, which is recirculated within each zone. No new water is added to the system unless the temperature of the water reservoir differs from the preset temperature threshold.
The Konek Technology heat treatment tunnels are designed to adapt to any type of product, including glass or plastic containers, jars and cans of all sizes, dimensions and for any production capacity. With the optional upgrade of the environmental temperature measurement system, we also enable the optimal adaptation of the tunnel warmer to the actual environmental conditions. The various levels of automation available enable you to adapt the compact heater to meet your individual requirements.
It is suitable for heating all kinds of bottled or canned cold beverage or carbonated beverage. Heating tunnel is ideal for the filled products such as, beer, wine, energy drinks, carbonated and non-carbonated drinks etc in cans or glass bottles.
Features & Benefits
- Whole process of heating is fully automatic.
- The hygienic and low-maintenance spray system
- The dual extractable filters to protect spray nozzle pump
- Effective and an independent spraying system in each zone
- High-flow polypropylene nozzles fitted on stainless steel pipes with quick disassembly
- The filters to protect spray nozzle pump
- Save energy thanks to flexible integration of various heating sources
- Minimized heat and liquid carryover results in noticeable energy and water savings.
- Stainless steel hygienic design and fabrication.
- Flat side walls and sloped floors facilitate easy cleaning.
- Thermometer and water pressure meter also equipped.
- Outstanding access for cleaning and maintenance
- Side doors and removable top covers are provided for periodic maintenance
- Integrated automation system controlled by a PLC.
- Touchscreen Human Machine Interface (HMI) for individual zone control and consumption measurements
- Continuous belts available in polypropylene or stainless steel.
- Overload protecting device in the main engine to protect conveyor system effectively.
- Variable frequency control of all conveyor motors
- Configurable according to operational requirements thanks to the modular design system.
- Compact design for optimal space utilization
- Available in single or double deck configurations.
- Heating with steam or hot water via plate apparatus or tube bundle heat exchanger
- Centrifugal pumps in stainless steel
- Water blower (To dry the container after cooling stage.)
- Thermal insulation layer
- Can be equipped with automatic filtering system.
- Possibility to have a special loading module with pre-heating bath
|Method of cooling||Shower, shower-submersible|
|Heating source||Steam, electricity, hot water|
|Cooling source||Iced water, cold water (flowing water, water from chiller or cooling tower)|
|Prodcution speed||Up to 1.000-50.000 bottles per hour (depends on containers size)|
|Outlet temperature||35° С|
|Cooling time||12-15 min.|
|Number of temperature zones||from 7 till 10|
|Bottle size||Height: 150~300mm, Diameter: Ø 50~Ø 85mm|
|Water consumptation||50 L/min @0.5 L|
|Installed power||Approx. 10 kw|
|Pump pressure||3 bar|
|Power supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|