Automatic Bottom Load Case Packer
The machine is bottom loading, modular, compact and flexible case packer, designed for medium per minute case production, all in a single monoblock. The bottom loader is a compact, fully automated machine designed to load flexible and/or complex shaped products into cases.
An accessible and user-friendly design, plan for the grouping of packs, forming, filling and closing of cases in a single compact unit. After the case is picked and erected, collated product is gently elevated upward into the case. Product infeed can collect a wide range of product sizes and thanks to a high speed stacker they can be grouped in multi-tier bundles. Our product load funnel ensures accurate loading of product into the case. The case is sealed and then smoothly discharged.
Change-over is very fast, on cace packer, due to servomotors on all pushers and to all parts to be moved fitted with handles on metric rods or handwheels with digital readouts.
Konek Tecnology bottom load case packers are designed with safety, durability, productivity and efficiency in mind as the top design criteria. Aerosols, bottles, pizza cases, biscuit cans, are some of the applications of the bottom loading equipment, which are characterised by special stacking modules for each product, and achieve high production yields.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty welded tubular frame for 24/7 reliable and robust operation
- Economical and flexible to suit various application and layout needs.
- All the functions described are developed in a unique monoblock, occupying a small and simple handling space for the operator.
- Servo driven stack handling system with containment for stack stability, which can be tipped or not tipped based on case orientation
- Wide product and case size range that can handle a variety of pack patterns
- Flexibility of production due to quick and easy size change overs
- Tool-less changeover completed quickly with hand-crank handles.
- Servos and drives offer smooth and reliable case packing operation.
- Integrated into auto packaging line
- Reduce operational costs with a compact machine that can also be easily integrated
- Easy access to all components provides for easy maintenance.
- Protection doors made with polycarbonate and security micros in all doors
- User friendly HMI touchscreen control panel allows manual operation of all functions.
- Intelligent control (PLC) of all machine functions
- Full monitoring of machine status and diagnostics
- Vertically compact solution allowing easy installation under low ceilings
- Bar code readers, labellers, ink jet printers and much more can be added.
- Automatic size exchange tools for quick format change
- Systems for detecting product contamination and rejection in terms of integrated quality assurance
- Stainless steel or environmental enhancement packages (Explosion proof e.g.)
- Clustered or automatic lubrication syste
- Construction is available in dry, washdown, or caustic wash-down options.
- Optional integration of a case erector / sealer for a complete case packing system
- Closing of case for optional seal or hot glue
- Modem for remote connection and troubleshooting available.
- Inline or right angle product infeed
- 90 ° case turning device after the machine
- All-servo or all-pneumatic design or a blend of both based on your requirements
|Automatic Bottom Load Case Packer|
|Production speed||Up to 800 cases per hour (depends on cases size)|
|Case sizes (L x W x H)||Minimum: 140 x 140 x 150 mm / Maximum: 550 x 400 x 600 mm *Other size ranges are available|
|Construction||Standard: Painted, carbon steel Optional: Stainless steel for wash-down applications|
|Installed power||Approx. 10 kw|
|Air Consumption||100Nl/Min 6 bar|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|