Monobloc Liquid Filling Machine
This system is ideal for medium to higher speed applications and has helped filled products from across a diverse range of industries. Because of Konek Technology’s deep design expertise, this system can be fully customized to the requirements of your application.
Automatic monoblock fill cap plug systems are typically small footprint platforms designed to handle small or inherently unstable containers that cannot be practically filled and closed on intermittent straight line packaging systems.
The bottles or vials are loaded into the infeed tray by the operator, automatically filled and closed by the machine and them discharged into an output tray for further processing. The unit is mainly including two working stations assembled on a rotary starwheel, with step-by-step motion. The basic monoblock is equipped for filling and screw cap tightening only. Options allow the monobloc to be configured for your application including automatic plug or stopper feed and placement, automatic cap feed, integrated automatic plastic bottle unscrambler, and container labeller. The optional system of the foil cutting and sealing cuts the foil from a roll and it has a rewinder system for the scrap foil.
The capping unit can be offered for all kind of caps such as plastic screw or push-on, metal twist, metal ROPP and for difficult caps we offer robot type capping heads for pick and place system. We can offer also a special closing system for trigger and pump caps.
The monobloc models can fill products such as, liquid detergents, cosmetics, foodstuff, dairy, juices, edible oils, olive oils, lube oils, pharmaceuticals, in any kind of bottles and jars.
Features & Benefits:
- Cost effective for enhanced productivity
- Modular design makes it easy to integrate with other bottling machines.
- Transfer turntable outfeed, easily integrates with an existing labeller, no need to buy another labeller.
- Easy to install and operate, requiring minimum maintenance for maximum performance and useful life.
- Starwheel indexing with dedicated change parts for quick changeover the number of change parts and knobs has been minimized for convenience.
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel, easy access to all settings
- Star Wheel positioning. Automatically stops when bottle is missing or positioned incorrectly.
- Fully adjustable for different bottle with different star wheel and capping head.
- Sophisticated bottle management and error controls allow sustained high speed operation.
- No bottle/no fill sensor
- Capability of recipe storage
- Liquid contact parts in stainless steel AISI304
- Easy and quick change over from one type of product to another and from one size of bottle to another
- All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, Viton and hoses per your requirements.
- Parts in contact with the product manufactured in AISI 316 stainless steel material suitable for the contact with food products.
Automatic lifting system for container height change-over adjustments
- Stand alone design, complete line-in-one compact monoblock frame
- AISI304 stainless steel heavy duty stainless steel welded frame
- Draining tanks integrated to the structure to collect cleaning product and hygienizing liquids
- Safety guards made of stainless steel and tempered glass complying with CE regulations
- Conveyor with acetal table-top chain conveyor mounted on anti-friction strips, motorised by gear motor controlled by frequency converter and equipped with adjustable containment guides
- Automatic drip tray. Drip tray protects bottles from product dripping.
- Automatic format change-over
- Automatic cleaning CIP or SIP
- Laminar flow enclosure with Hepa filters
- Bottle mouth holder design for special applications
- Level control system
- Various and irregular shaped containers indexing systems; gate, timing, screw, starwheel and shuttle
- Corrosion-proof & explosion proof upgrades available.
- The filling head can also be added to suit your special needs.
- Heated stainless steel tank
- High temperature applications
- Dual position positive shut-off valves are also an available option that provide variable flow control for slow / fast / slow or fast / slow filling.
- Various tubing options including teflon, silicone, wire reinforced PVC, high pressure and stainless steel
|Monobloc Liquid Filling Machine|
|Filling speed||40 bpm estimated @30 ml|
|Filling capacity||5 – 50 ml|
|No. of Filling valves||1-4 pcs|
|Filling accuracy||+/- 0.5% of the fill volume|
|Installed power||3 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|