Dolav / Bulk Container Washing Machine
The dolav washer is a washing machine designed for the fast and efficient cleaning of plastic dolavs / pallet boxes / bulk containers. They can be built either as a stand-alone cabinet unit or for an automated in-line system.
Loading and unloading takes place by moving the containers onto the electrohydraulic lifting platform. The complete washing cycle is free adjustable depending on the nominal capacity and the degree of dirtiness, and consists out of two or three steps, (pre-washing), intensive washing and rinsing. The machine has two cycles: a washing cycle and a rinsing cycle. During the main wash cycle, the inside and outside of the container is cleaned by a rotating spray arm that has the option to include a mixture of detergents. The unique system rotates boxes through 360 degrees whilst washing inside, outside around the sides and base. Following to the main wash the dolav/big box is rinsed during the after rinse with clean water to remove the residual detergents. The rinsing cycle uses fresh water, directly fed from the hot water network in the building. This fresh rinsing water is filtered before flowing to the main wash tank. In this way the water is recycled, kept up to temperature and water and energy consumption are reduced. The Konek Technology cabin washer is standard equipped with a static filter which is manually removable for cleaning purposes.
It can be considered as a reliable and proven system thanks to its proven concept with a high standard on hygienic design, water, chemicals and energy consumption. As with all our wash equipment, the machines in this range incorporate our latest hygienic design principles. This not only minimises energy usage but it also reduces cleaning times.
Washing times and programs (depending on soiling) can be set on the PLC. Settings such as the temperatures can be simply changed using the touchscreen. As a customer, you are therefore able to tailor the machine to suit your specific requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Main drive with electronic speed control and mechanical torque control
- Machine has a robust and solid design in stainless steel AISI304.
- Inclined position of the containers during washing process
- The stainless steel washing pumps
- Modular system, so either a stand-alone or several washing zones are possible.
- Sustainable solution by reducing water, energy and chemical consumption
- The presence of automatic functions saves energy and detergents and shortens the washing and rinsing time
- Double spraying system for inside and outside cleaning
- 360o degrees rotational wash
- Adjustable washing and rinsing parameters
- Easy to clean, robust construction, and low maintenance
- Not just visibly clean, microbiologically clean
- Easy-to-clean, stainless steel sliding drawer filter
- Adjustable high-pressure jetting system for improved cleaning performance
- Nozzle system can be demounted in a few minutes without the use of tools.
- The drain washing tanks with rounded edges guarantee the highest hygiene and avoid the deposit of dirt.
- Wide inspection doors give full access to the wash zone.
- Many functions can be set in line with the customer’s needs: conveyor belt speed, guide to match the shape of items to be washed, temperature of the washing and rinsing water, etc.
- The standard machines are electrically heated.
- Water level controlled automatically by an electric valve
- Electrical-hydraulic tilting system
- Removal of stickers
- Automatic dosing of cleaning or disinfecting agents
- Self-cleaning filters
- Rotary drum filter for larger dirt particles
- Remote access to PLC through modem
- Automatic drain system
- Drying of dolavs
- Pre-wash and heated rinse options
- Vapour extraction fan
- Water heating systems: electric, steam, electric-steam, gas, oil and hot water
- Single and twin track options
|Dolav / Bulk Container Washing Machine|
|Prodcution speed||Up to 30 dolav per hour (depends on dolavs size)|
|Spray water pressure||2-4 bar|
|Spray air pressure||2-4 bar|
|Water consumptation||2-3 L per dolav (depending on polution)|
|Output of the circulation pump||350 L/min|
|Installed power||Approx. 10 kw|
|Power supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|