Gravity Linear Liquid Filling Machine
Konek Technology manufactures a wide variety of gravity and pressure/gravity fillers suitable for bottling virtually any water-thin to medium, consistent viscosity liquids. Gravity liquid fillers are ideally suited for thin, foamy products, and pressure/gravity fillers can also handle thicker products. Although this type of filler is used predominantly on products that do not foam, foam may be limited and controlled by subsurface/bottom-up-fill capability.
Gravity filling method produces repeatable and accurate fill volumes. Machine suitable to fill glass/metal/PET containers with liquid products. The overflow nozzles guarantee that every container fills to the same visual level. Utilizing a tank holding product above the fill nozzles, this bottle filler allows each head to be timed individually, getting an accurate amount of product, by volume, into each container.
The Konek Technology automatic linear gravity liquid filler is manufactured with a 304 quality stainless steel frame. Our gravity liquid filling machines are based on heavy-duty stainless steel frames with all contact parts made of food grade materials, they deliver precision dose filling, and have flexible filling options. The unit consists of a stable basic frame, completely closed, with removable stainless steel sheathing.
Explosion proof versions of this machine are suitable to handle all those products classified as potentially hazardous and can be supplied and certified in full compliance with European Standards. Additional options are available for sanitary, hazardous, flammable and corrosive environments.
The machine comes standard with a touch screen panel which allows operator to have simple and quick setup by storing and recalling product recipes. The personalized control panel system provides users an easy operation experience and an effective management through production monitoring on the PLC. Error messages are instantly shown on the touch panel which features ease of the machine maintenance and troubleshooting.
Fill a very large range of products from thin foamy products to heavier products with viscosities similar to shampoo. These fillers are commonly used in the water, solvents, alcohol, paint, inks, corrosive chemicals i.e. acids and bleach, food and beverage, cleaning and specialty chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and personal care industries for various filling projects. It is especially well suited for corrosive chemicals.
Features & Benefits:
- Ability to fill any size and shape container
- Easy to install and operate, requiring minimum maintenance for maximum performance and useful life.
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel, easy access to all settings
- Sophisticated bottle management and error controls allow sustained high speed operation.
- No bottle/no fill sensor
- Capability of recipe storage
- Liquid contact parts in stainless steel AISI304
- Easy and quick change over from one type of product to another and from one size of bottle to another
- Fill semi-viscous products without pumping
- All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, Viton and hoses per your requirements.
- Parts in contact with the product manufactured in AISI 316 stainless steel material suitable for the contact with food products.
- Automatic lifting system for container height change-over adjustments.
- Easily connected with capping machine and labeling machine and implementing Bus Communication.
- AISI304 stainless steel heavy duty stainless steel welded frame
- Draining tanks integrated to the structure to collect cleaning product and hygienizing liquids
- Safety guards made of stainless steel and tempered glass complying with CE regulations
Conveyor with acetal table-top chain conveyor mounted on anti-friction strips, motorised by gear motor controlled by frequency converter and equipped with adjustable containment guides
Adjustable throttling valves on each fill head
- Automatic drip tray. Drip tray protects bottles from product dripping.
- Automatic format change-over
- Automatic cleaning CIP or SIP
- Laminar flow enclosure with Hepa filters
- Bottle mouth holder design for special applications
- Level control system
- Various and irregular shaped containers indexing systems; gate, timing, screw, starwheel and shuttle
- Corrosion-proof & explosion proof upgrades available.
- The filling head can also be added to suit your special needs.
- Distance between liquid delivery valves manually or automatic adjustable by hand wheel
- Heated stainless steel tank
- High temperature applications
- Pressure Assist for thick products
- Dual position positive shut-off valves are also an available option that provide variable flow control for slow / fast / slow or fast / slow filling.
- Various tubing options including teflon, silicone, wire reinforced PVC, high pressure and stainless steel
|Gravity Linear Liquid Filling Machines|
|Filling speed||1.800 bph @1.000ml estimated (6 heads)|
|Filling volume||100ml – 5L|
|No. of Filling valves||1-12 pcs|
|Filling accuracy||+/- 0.05 mm up to filling level|
|Installed power||Approx. 3 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|
|Compressed air||Consumption of about 15 Lt/min|