Scara Robot Case Packer
The packer machine use a dual Scara robotic solution uniquely combining the functionality of a product infeed, pack pattern collation and case loading functions into one mechanism.
The Scara robot case packers are ideal for medium / high-speed top loading pick and place of light weight products. The versatile and innovative solutions of the machine are ideal for the demands of the growing retail ready market.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable head adapts to multiple product sizes.
- Economical and flexible to suit various application and layout needs.
- Wide product and case size range that can handle a variety of pack patterns
- Multiple tray or case configuration
- Flexibility of production due to quick and easy size change overs
- Tool-less changeover completed quickly with hand-crank handles.
- Lightweight tooling (gripping head, loading funnel, etc.) for improved operator ergonomics during size changeovers
- Servos and drives offer smooth and reliable case packing operation.
- The lightweight arm for high accuracy and highduty performance.
- Precise product positioning
- Integrated into auto packaging line
- Reduce operational costs with a compact machine that can also be easily integrated
- Easy access to all components provides for easy maintenance.
- Protection doors made with polycarbonate and security micros in all doors
- User friendly HMI touchscreen control panel allows manual operation of all functions.
- Intelligent control (PLC) of all machine functions
- Full monitoring of machine status and diagnostics
- Vertically compact solution allowing easy installation under low ceilings
- Combined with a vision system, they can also be used for random and/or mixed product flow picking
- Short cycle times with high accuracy
- Multiple robots can be included in the cell to achieve desired packing rates.
- Case types: 4 corners glued cases, shelf-ready trays, trays with ledge, stackable cases
- Combined product collator and loader
- Bar code readers, labellers, ink jet printers and much more can be added.
- Customized infeed conveyors to handle multiple product types.
- Automatic size exchange tools for quick format change
- 2D or 3D vision system for robot guiding and product quality control
- Systems for detecting product contamination and rejection in terms of integrated quality assurance
- Variety of container handling options: pneumatic, vacuum or mechanical grippers, depending on product characteristics
- Layer pad insertio
- Stainless steel or environmental enhancement packages (Explosion proof e.g.)
- Clustered or automatic lubrication system
- Construction is available in dry, washdown, or caustic wash-down options.
- Optional integration of a case erector / sealer for a complete case packing system
- Closing of case for optional seal or hot glu
- Modem for remote connection and troubleshooting available.
- Inline or right angle product infeed
|Scara Robot Case Packer|
|Production speed||Up to 3.000 cases per hour (depends on cases size)|
|Case sizes (L x W x H)||Minimum: 140 x 140 x 150 mm / Maximum: 550 x 400 x 600 mm *Other size ranges are available|
|Construction||Standard: Painted, carbon steel Optional: Stainless steel for wash-down applications|
|Installed power||Approx. 5 kw|
|Air Consumption||60Nl/Min 6 bar|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|