Bin / Buggy Washing Machine
We are offering Konek Technology’s washing series for washing the steel bins often being used in meat factories and for plastic pallet boxxes. At Konek Technology, we manufacture high quality tote bin washers. These can sometimes be referred to as bin or buggy washers and they give an effective, overall clean for all types of soiling.
Loading and unloading takes place by moving the standard bins onto the electrohydraulic lifting platform. The complete washing cycle is free adjustable depending on the nominal capacity and the degree of dirtiness, and consists out of two or three steps, (pre-washing), intensive washing and rinsing. The machine has two cycles: a washing cycle and a rinsing cycle. During the washing cycle the bins are washed by driven rotating arms with adjustable sprayers. After the main wash the norm trolley is rinsed during the after rinse with clean water to remove the residual detergents. The rinsing cycle uses fresh water, directly fed from the hot water network. The washing water circulates in a filtered closed circuit, which, combined with the possibility of adjusting the amount of rinsing water, guarantees the total water consumption at a level satisfying the user. After finishing washing program the door opens and the norm trolley is brought outside. The Konek Technology bin washer is standard equipped with a static filter which is manually removable for cleaning purposes.
It can be considered as a reliable and proven system thanks to its proven concept with a high standard on hygienic design, water, chemicals and energy consumption. Our tote bin washers are constructed using the best and latest hygienic principles. These principles are applied to all equipment that we manufacture.
Washing times and programs (depending on soiling) can be set on the PLC. Settings such as the temperatures can be simply changed using the touchscreen.
Each model can be customized to adapt it to the production needs and the space available of each customer. Various combinations of rotating, oscillating and fixed jetting is used depending on the container size and the specific vat, bin or IBC tote washer model.
Features & Benefits
- Main drive with electronic speed control and mechanical torque control
- Machine has a robust and solid design in stainless steel AIS304.
- Inclined position of the bins during washing process
- The stainless steel washing pumps
- Modular system, so either a stand-alone or several washing zones are possible.
- Sustainable solution by reducing water, energy and chemical consumption
- The presence of automatic functions saves energy and detergents and shortens the washing and rinsing time
- Double spraying system for inside and outside cleaning
- 360o rotational wash
- Adjustable washing and rinsing parameters
- Easy to clean, robust construction, and low maintenance
- Not just visibly clean, microbiologically clean
- Easy-to-clean, stainless steel sliding drawer filter
- Adjustable high-pressure jetting system for improved cleaning performance
- Nozzle system can be demounted in a few minutes without the use of tools.
- The drain washing tanks with rounded edges guarantee the highest hygiene and avoid the deposit of dirt.
- Wide inspection doors give full access to the wash zone.
- Many functions can be set in line with the customer’s needs: conveyor belt speed, guide to match the shape of items to be washed, temperature of the washing and rinsing water, etc.
- The standard machines are electrically heated.
- Water level controlled automatically by an electric valve
- Electrical-hydraulic tilting system
- Removal of stickers
- Automatic dosing of cleaning or disinfecting agents
- Self-cleaning filters
- Rotary drum filter for larger dirt particles
- Remote access to PLC through modem
- Automatic drain system
- Drying of dolavs
- Pre-wash and heated rinse options
- Vapour extraction fan
- Water heating systems: electric, steam, electric-steam, gas, oil and hot water
- Single and twin track options
- Automatic filtration options
|Bin / Buggy Wasing Machine|
|Prodcution speed||Up to 30-90 bins per hour (depends on bins size)|
|Bin volume||200 – 300 L|
|Spray water pressure||2-4 bar|
|Spray air pressure||2-4 bar|
|Water consumptation||2-3 L per bin( depending on polution)|
|Output of the circulation pump||200 L/min|
|Installed power||Approx. 10 kw|
|Power supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|