Volumetric Piston Linear Liquid Filling Machine
Konek Technology offers you top-of-the-line piston fillers that boast an abundance of useful features suitable for any industry. Market demands to fill more or less dense liquids in different bottle formats, using simple but safe technology, combined with Konek Technology experience, led to the development of machines with piston type volumetric filling systems. Automatic linear piston liquid filler is an extremely flexible filler capable of filling accurately and rapidly any viscous liquids.
Unique fill piston and nozzle designs are driven by servo system, which features fast and extremely high fill accuracy. Containers feeding by a conveyor belt and a stop device which positions the containers under the dosing valves and supports adjustable according to the containers’ diameter. The pistons aspirate the product from the tank and push it, by means of the diverting valves, to the second plunging valves for the filling of the container from the bottom so as to avoid the possible formation of air bubbles during the filling of viscous products like mayonnaise, dense sauces, etc. and splashes of liquid products like fruit juice, etc. After the filling the containers are moved by the same conveyor to the other machines in the line. The filling volume can be adjusted manually using graduated dials or automatically via a servomotor. The second option allows better control over the dosing and greater reliable repetition. The filling volume is adjustable from the control panel according to pre-set recipes and the type of container to be filled. If necessary, it is possible to intervene on the operator’s panel to optimise the filling volume precision even with the machine in operation.
These fillers are ruggedly designed, yet precision built, for long trouble-free operation. This series will fill product volumes from 100 ml to 5 liter with a single stroke (depending on cylinder and piston sizing) into metal, plastic, glass or rigid paper containers. Larger fills are attainable with multiple strokes into the same container.
The automatic piston liquid filling machine features a large product tank and the piston size will be matched to the container or project at hand. The automatic piston liquid filler produces repeatable and accurate fill volumes. Moreover, in machines with a volumetric type filling system the C.I.P. cleaning and sterilisation system is both simple and safe.
Fully automatic operation with computerized control and colored TFT touch screen for user-friendly operation to adjust the machine functions and parameters, such as filling volume, filling speed, bottle height, suction speed, nozzle dive-in and upwards speed, timers e.t.c. The machine comes standard with a touch screen panel which allows operator to have simple and quick setup by storing and recalling product recipes. The personalized control panel system provides users an easy operation experience and an effective management through production monitoring on the PLC. Error messages are instantly shown on the touch panel which features ease of the machine maintenance and troubleshooting.
The Konek Technology automatic linear piston liquid filler is manufactured with a 304 quality stainless steel frame. Explosion proof versions of this machine are suitable to handle all those products classified as potentially Hazardous and can be supplied and certified in full compliance with European Standards.
The automatic piston liquid filler is an extremely flexible filler capable of filling accurately any viscous liquids. Fast fill rates are achievable with fairly thick products. Also excellent for volumetric filling of expensive products where high accuracy is needed.
Volumetric liquid filling machine is widely used for food, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, cosmetics and other various industries. From water, peanut butter and ink, to pastes, creams and paints this filling machine is designed to fill a wide range of liquids and particulates with a wide spectrum of viscosity levels.
Features & Benefits:
- High filling accuracy
- Easy to install and operate, requiring minimum maintenance for maximum performance and useful life.
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel, easy access to all settings
- Capability of recipe storage
- No bottle/no fill sensor
- Sophisticated bottle management and error controls allow sustained high speed operation.
- Liquid contact parts in stainless steel AISI304
- Easy and quick change over from one type of product to another and from one size of bottle to another
- All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, Viton and hoses per your requirements.
- Parts in contact with the product manufactured in AISI 316 stainless steel material suitable for the contact with food products
- Automatic lifting system for container height change-over adjustments
- Easily connected with capping machine and labeling machine and implementing Bus Communication.
- AISI304 stainless steel heavy duty stainless steel welded frame
- Draining tanks integrated to the structure to collect cleaning product and hygienizing liquids
- Safety guards made of stainless steel and tempered glass complying with CE regulations
- Conveyor with acetal table-top chain conveyor mounted on anti-friction strips, motorised by gear motor controlled by frequency converter and equipped with adjustable containment guides
- Servo driven on both volumetric pistons and nozzles.
- Diving type and bottom up filing features less foaming during filling.
- Individual piston adjustment for fine tuning
- Automatic drip tray. Drip tray protects bottles from product dripping.
- Automatic format change-over
- Automatic cleaning CIP or SIP
- Laminar flow enclosure with Hepa filters
- Bottle mouth holder design for special applications
- Level control system
- Various and irregular shaped containers indexing systems; gate, timing, screw, starwheel and shuttle
- Corrosion-proof & explosion proof upgrades available.
- The filling head can also be added to suit your special needs.
- Distance between liquid delivery valves manually or automatic adjustable by hand wheel
- Heated stainless steel tank
- High temperature applications
|Volumetric Piston Linear Liquid Filling Machine|
|Filling speed||1.800 bph @1.000ml estimated (6 heads)|
|Filling volume||100 – 5000 ml|
|No. of Filling valves||1-12 pcs|
|Filling accuracy||+/- 0.25% of the fill volume|
|Installed power||Approx. 5 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|
|Compressed air||Consumption of about 15 Lt/min|