Pick And Place Neck Handle Applicator Machine
This machine is a fully automatic, single or double head handle-applicator for bottles. Handle applicator performs the orientation and insertion of polyethylene handles (PE) on PET bottles (from 2 to 20 liters). It is based on a machine with alternative movements (pick and place). The piles of handles run into the machine on a handle infeed conveyor. This allows you to place 10-20 piles of 30-60 handles each into the machine.
It is appropriate to be installed either after the blower in blow molding lines or after the filler, within the filling line, over an existing conveyor and after the capping system.
Features & Benefits
- Inline compact design
- It can adapt to different bottle shapes and different lifting rings with simple adjustment.
- Parts in contact with the bottle are made of polyethylene and stainless steel.
- Heavy duty welded tubular frame for 24/7 reliable and robust operation
- Flexibility of production due to quick and easy size change overs
- Tool-less changeover completed quickly with hand-crank handles.
- Reduce operational costs with a compact machine that can also be easily integrated
- Easy access to all components provides for easy maintenance.
- Protection doors made with polycarbonate and security micros in all doors
- User friendly HMI touchscreen control panel allows manual operation of all functions.
- Intelligent control (PLC) of all machine functions
- Full monitoring of machine status and diagnostics
- Automatic size exchange tools for quick format change
- Systems for detecting product contamination and rejection in terms of integrated quality assurance
- Stainless steel or environmental enhancement packages (Explosion proof e.g.)
- Clustered or automatic lubrication system
- Modem for remote connection and troubleshooting available.
|Pick And Place Neck Handle Applicator Machine|
|Handle size||Diameter 38mm or 48mm*Other size ranges are available|
|Construction||Standard: Painted, carbon steel|
|Installed power||Approx. 1 kw|
|Air consumption||70Nl/Min 6 bar|
|Power supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|