Continious Motion Side Load Case Packer
The Konek Technology high speed horizontal case packer is designed to be versatile and adaptable to your plant. High speed case packer provides innovative case packing for your production line. The case packer also features a barrel cam loading system that can handle a wide variety of products including rolls, bottles, pouches, bags, and more.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty welded tubular frame for 24/7 reliable and robust operation
- Economical and flexible to suit various application and layout needs.
- All the functions described are developed in a unique monoblock, occupying a small and simple handling space for the operator.
- Servo driven stack handling system with containment for stack stability, which can be tipped or not tipped based on case orientation
- The case blank is picked up and transferred to the opening unit by double arms equipped with suction cups, holding it from back-side and bottom, and thus guaranteeing a perfect squaring.
- Wide product and case size range that can handle a variety of pack patterns
- Multiple tray or case configuration
- Flexibility of production due to quick and easy size change overs
- Tool-less changeover completed quickly with hand-crank handles.
- Servos and drives offer smooth and reliable case packing operation.
- Precise product positioning
- Integrated into auto packaging line
- Reduce operational costs with a compact machine that can also be easily integrated
- Easy access to all components provides for easy maintenance.
- Protection doors made with polycarbonate and security micros in all doors
- User friendly HMI touchscreen control panel allows manual operation of all functions.
- Intelligent control (PLC) of all machine functions
- Full monitoring of machine status and diagnostics
- Vertically compact solution allowing easy installation under low ceilings
- Bar code readers, labellers, ink jet printers and much more can be added.
- Automatic size exchange tools for quick format change
- Systems for detecting product contamination and rejection in terms of integrated quality assurance
- Stainless steel or environmental enhancement packages (Explosion proof e.g.)
- Clustered or automatic lubrication system
- Construction is available in dry, washdown, or caustic wash-down options.
- Optional integration of a case erector / sealer for a complete case packing system
- Closing of case for optional seal or hot glue
- Modem for remote connection and troubleshooting available.
- Inline or right angle product infeed
- 90 ° case turning device after the machine
- All-servo or all-pneumatic design or a blend of both based on your requirements
|Continuous Motion Side Load Case Packer|
|Prodcution speed||Up to 4.000 cases per hour (depends on cases size)|
|Case sizes (L x W x H)||Minimum: 140 x 140 x 150 mm / Maximum: 400 x 400 x 560 mm *Other size ranges are available|
|Construction||Standard: Painted, carbon steel
Optional: Stainless steel for wash-down applications
|Installed power||Approx. 5 kw|
|Air Consumption||200Nl/Min 6 bar|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|