Semi Automatic Flowmeter Liquid Filling Machines
The liquid filling machine offers the state of the flow meter technology to fill liquid by weight. This semi-auto version is perfect for drums and totes. This system offers huge cost benefits and a high degree of flexibility. Changes in product viscosity, temperature, pressure, and specific gravity are compensated for automatically.
This filling system can also provide sophisticated process control systems to track fill weights and product density in real time. Our semiautomatic filling machines are characterized by their precision, reliability, versatility and ease of use.
Our semi automatic liquid filling machines are based on heavy-duty stainless steel frames with all contact parts made of food grade materials, they deliver precision dose filling, and have flexible filling options.
Explosion proof versions of this machine are suitable to handle all those products classified as potentially Hazardous and can be supplied and certified in full compliance with European Standards. Additional options are available for sanitary, hazardous, flammable and corrosive environments.
Features & Benefits:
- Manual operation or automatic operation
- Bench-top or floor standing
- Foot pad control for filling action is available.
- Exceptional filling accuracy
- Speed is adjustable during operation.
- Easy to install and operate, requiring minimum maintenance for maximum performance and useful life.
- Liquid contact parts in stainless steel AISI304
- Easy and quick change over from one type of product to another and from one size of bottle to another
- All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, Viton and hoses per your requirements.
- Parts in contact with the product manufactured in AISI 316 stainless steel material suitable for the contact with food products
- AISI304 stainless steel heavy duty stainless steel welded frame
- Product contact system held together with tri-clamp fittings
- Minimal maintenance due to minimal moving or wear part
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel, easy access to all settings
- No bottle/no fill sensor
- Capability of recipe storage
- Automatic lifting system for container height change-over adjustments
- Safety guards made of stainless steel and tempered glass complying with CE regulations
- Conveyor with acetal table-top chain conveyor mounted on anti-friction strips, motorised by gear motor controlled by frequency converter and equipped with adjustable containment guides
- Fully automatic rise for nozzles, adjustment can be done on touch screen.
- Automatic drip tray. Drip tray protects bottles from product dripping.
- Automatic format change-over
- Automatic cleaning CIP or SIP
- Bottle mouth holder design for special applications.
- Level control system
- Corrosion-proof & explosion proof upgrades available.
- The filling head can also be added to suit your special needs.
- Heated stainless steel tank
- High temperature applications
- Dual position positive shut-off valves are also an available option that provide variable flow control for slow / fast / slow or fast / slow filling.
- Various tubing options including teflon, silicone, wire reinforced PVC, high pressure and stainless steel
|Semi Automatic Flowmeter Liquid Filling Machines|
|Working way||Semi Automatic|
|Filling speed||up to 20 cpm|
|Filling volume||50ml – 30L|
|No. of Filling valves||1-2 pcs|
|Filling accuracy||+/- 0.5% of the fill volume|
|Installed power||Approx. 1 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|
|Compressed air||Consumption of about 5 Lt/min|