Print and Apply Labelling Machines
The labels are applied on the cartons from the side, from the front and across a corner using a special applicator or on group packages including whole palettes. A print and apply labeller automatically prints the required variable information onto a label, such as the product description, expiry dates, batch numbers and barcodes and then applies the label to the product – all in one machine.
Labelling machine, automatic dual-function, models print&apply touch screen adapted for top, side and bottom application on flat, round and conical products.
Print & Apply labellers are designed for cartons, boxes, bottles and other applications.
Konek Technolgy’s labeling machines are built for fast labeling and quick change-overs. With a variety of options including single and dual action swing arms and horizontal and U-arm attachments you will have full flexibility on the application location of your pressure sensitive label.
Features & Benefits
- Labeling speed is synchronized with conveyor belt.
- 50 products can be stored in memory for recall.
- No change parts needed for a wide range of containers.
- Handwheel adjustment for lateral and vertical product set up
- Easy to integrate into any kind of production line
- Ribbon and label low or out indicators on front panel
- User-friendly operating software
- Left and right-hand designs
- Servo motors and programmable drives
- Labeler has all stainless steel parts
- Print engine, scanner and reject station
- External signal output kit.
- Encoder port
- Ethernet interface
- Serial port communication
- Touch screen interface