Single Output Bottle Washing Machine
This series washing machine is a completely automated bottle washer designed to incorporate the most recent sector innovations. The bottle-in and bottle-out mechanisms of which are at one end so that the structure is compact and the operation is easy to make. Our high-performance glass bottle washer enables you to get sparkling clean and hygienic results washing your refillable glass and PET bottles. The low/medium-speed machine is a single-end glass bottle washer designed for beer, soft drinks, juices, water and other beverages.
Thanks to a single but extremely effective washing cycle, running costs (water, electricity, detergent) can be reduced while still obtaining excellent washing results and ensuring that the bottles are perfectly cleaned, their labels completely detached and their insides totally emptied. This glass bottle washer additionally boasts energy-saving bottle carriers that ensure minimum carryover of heat and liquids.
With its hygienic design, spraying-zone visibility is high and the machine comprises 4 rinsing zones.
Pre-soak and warm-up treatment: the bottles are warmed up by internal and external spraying treatment which allows to reduce energy consumption; moreover, the separate contamination removal decrease the contamination load for the caustic bath and consequently the cost of the water treatment. A new, more rational wash cycle-including an initial bottle-emptying station followed by a pre-wash spraying and first pre-soak bath-significantly reduces detergent bath pollution and markedly decreases consumption levels.
Label detachment and removal: each caustic bath is provided with a label extraction system. The double label-removal station assures that the labels are completely loosened from the bottles while a rotating filter, extending the entire width of the machine, carries every last trace outside the machine.
Post-soak treatment and cool down: bottles pass through a post-caustic jetting treatment made by 2 warm, one cold and one fresh water jetting stations which totally eliminate soak residuals. The series of internal and external high-pressure detergent wash sprayings, performed using self-cleaning and self-centering rotating nozzles completes the bottle washing process.
The fact that these machines are so easy to use and clean, requiring practically no maintenance, enables high outputs and very limited machine downtime. Thanks to its modular structure and range of options and special features, this series offers maximum flexibility to meet all customer requirements.
Its infeed and discharge systems ensure smooth, gentle bottle treatment. For this reason, the machine is equipped with bottle pockets made of a special type of plastic in order to handle your containers as gently as possible.
Features & Benefits
- Electronic safety device on each drive unit to stop the machine in the event of overload
- The hygienic and low-maintenance spray system. Rotating spray system, greatly improve the cleaning effect, and water consumption is low.
- The filters to protect spray nozzle pump
- Electronic message display for complete and user-friendly check of machine functions
- Automatic control of drinking water consumption according to current machine output and bottle type
- Low energy consumption thanks to optimum water and heat management. Minimized heat and liquid carryover results in noticeable energy and water savings.
- Pressure and temperature indicators positioned on the machine front side and visible to
- Construction material: AISI304 stainless steel and painted carbon steel
- Configurable according to operational requirements thanks to the modular design system.
- Compact design for optimal space utilization
- So that cleaning and maintenance can be performed as quickly as possible, all single-end bottle glass washers offer easy access to all components.
- Can be equipped with automatic filtering system.
- Different pre-treatment options – including special solutions such as sand and glass fragment removal
- Automatic concentration measuring and dosing device can be incorporated as optional.
- Automatic press for collecting labels and recycling the detergent solution
- Possibility to have a special loading module with pre-heating bath
|Single Output Glass Bottle Washing Machine|
|Production speed||Up to 10.000-50.000 bottles per hour (depends on bottles size)|
|Bottle volume||0,33 L – 1 L|
|Water consumptation||75 L/h @0.5 L|
|Installed power||Approx. 20 kw|
|Steam conditions||30-35 kJ/bottle @0.5 L|
|Pump pressure||3 bar|
|Power supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|