Minibloc Liquid Filling Machine
The semi-automatic, benchtop monobloc has been designed specifically for filling of small bottles, tubes or samples. Konek Technology’s mini monoblock is a volumetric rotary filling machine, complete with integrated capping machine.
The monobloc series can be equipped to support a variety of servo-driven meter systems including piston pumps, peristaltic, and rotary piston pumps allowing you to handle a wide range of viscosities from free-flowing to viscous products.
Monobloc series has a double index version capable of performing a wide range of tasks such as: sorting, feeding, nitrogen flushing, filling, plugging, stopping, crimping, capping, labeling, and accumulating. Containers are first fed into a star wheel, before entering a filling station. From there they are passed through another star wheel to be capped
Monoblock filling systems include multiple pieces of packaging equipment mounted to the same frame. The frame holds a starwheel indexing system which synchronizes all packaging functions. A servo motor helps deliver each container from one packaging machine to the next via the turning of the starwheel.
Our monobloc machines serve a variety of industries, but is ideal for the pharmaceutical, diagnostic, biotech, animal health and cosmetic industries.
Features & Benefits:
- Modular design makes it easy to integrate with other bottling machines.
- Poly starwheel driven by a servo motor
- Possibility of picking the cap with a pick&place, pull or vertical deposit system for oval caps
- Capper with magnetic or electric torque control
- Bottle star movement through rigid table, motor and torque limiter.
- Easy to install and operate, requiring minimum maintenance for maximum performance and useful life.
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel, easy access to all settings
- Star Wheel positioning. Automatically stops when bottle is missing or positioned incorrectly.
- Fully adjustable for different bottle with different star wheel and capping head.
- Sophisticated bottle management and error controls allow sustained high speed operation.
- No bottle/no fill sensor
- Capability of recipe storage
- Liquid contact parts in stainless steel AISI304
- Easy and quick change over from one type of product to another and from one size of bottle to another
- Highest precision/most advanced pumps driven by individual servo motors
- All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, Viton and hoses per your requirements.
- Parts in contact with the product manufactured in AISI 316 stainless steel material suitable for the contact with food products
- Automatic lifting system for container height change-over adjustments
- AISI304 stainless steel heavy duty stainless steel welded frame
- Draining tanks integrated to the structure to collect cleaning product and hygienizing liquids
- Safety guards made of stainless steel and tempered glass complying with CE regulations
- Automatic drip tray. Drip tray protects bottles from product dripping.
- Automatic format change-over
- Automatic cleaning CIP or SIP
- Laminar flow enclosure with Hepa filters
- Pre-, during- and post-gas flushing
- Bottle mouth holder design for special applications
- Level control system
- Various and irregular shaped containers indexing systems; gate, timing, screw, starwheel and shuttle
- Corrosion-proof & explosion proof upgrades available.
- The filling head can also be added to suit your special needs.
- Heated stainless steel tank
- High temperature applications
- Dual position positive shut-off valves are also an available option that provide variable flow control for slow / fast / slow or fast / slow filling.
- Various tubing options including teflon, silicone, wire reinforced PVC, high pressure and stainless steel
|Minibloc Liquid Filling Machine|
|Working way||Semi automatic|
|Filling speed||30 bpm estimated @30 ml|
|Filling capacity||10 – 1000 ml|
|No. of Filling valves||1-3 pcs|
|Filling accuracy||+/- 0.5% of the fill volume|
|Installed power||0,5 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|
|Compressed air||Consumption of about 15 Lt/min|