Cold Glue Labelling Machine
Cold glue labeller is a rotary labeller that applies pre-cut labels on cylindrical or shaped containers made of glass, plastic or metal. These fast, reliable and cost effective machines are suitable for cans, glass, PET, and plastic containers such as bottles, flasks, containers of cylindrical, square, rectangular and irregular bottle shapes.
Cold glue labeling systems are ideal for heat sensitive materials and safer to use due to the reduced risk of burns. Various design options allow for single label, multi-label, and combination labeling overe the range of inline- and / or rotary equipment. The rotary range can accommodate front, back, and neck requirements for a wide range of container shapes and sizes. Entirely flexible, they allow to choose various labeling technologies on the same machine, through interchangeable stations with quick gestures.
The machine design also allows for multiple label magazines (in the event of precut labels) to prevent downtime for changeovers, where the machine automatically selects the next magazine when the first is depleted. Changeover times are relatively short between container sizes and a wide variety of container sizes and label formats can be accommodated on the same machine.
Main fields of application are: wine, spirits, beer, water
Features & Benefits
- Reliable drip protection due to the integral glue tray design
- Improved maintenance and cleaning capability
- The unit is operated separately with a servomotor
- The standard unit is fitted with removable shafts that allow for very fast format changes
- The fixed magazine technology available on wet glue labelling stations allows to load new labels without stopping or slowing down the machine.
- Rotary models accommodate additional stations and combination labeling
- Automatic label storage area
- Plates operated with servomotors
- Electronic orientation system
- Labelling quality control system
|Cold Glue Labelling Machine|
|Labelling speed||Up to 600 Bottles per minute (depends on containers and labels size)|
|Bottle size||Diameter 20mm-100mm / height 30-160 mm|
|Label size||Width 10~200mm / Length 20~300mm|
|Label reel||Inner diameter 75mm / Outer Diameter 300mm|
|Installed power||Approx. 5 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|