Rack / Trolley Washing Machine
Trolleys or racks are used to move plants around the nursery or to take them to other locations. Konek Technology trolley washing machines or trolley washing machines help you remove fungi, bacteria and diseases from your trolleys. A Konek Technology trolley washer or trolley washer keeps your trolleys clean, both visually and microbiologically. Whether you grow vegetables, fruit, flowers or other crops, the health of your products always has to come first, and clean trolleys or carts are an important basis for this. The high performance rack/trolley washers are designed and built by Konek Technology to give optimum cleaning of racks and trolleys. With the aid of advanced cleaning techniques we can wash all types of carts and trolleys quick and efficiently.
Our rack and trolley washers are supplied for pit or floor mounting. The stainless steel tank is designed to fit within the pit. Thanks to our concept for charging and discharging, a full separation between clean and contaminated area is possible.
The complete washing cycle is free adjustable depending on the nominal capacity and the degree of dirtiness, and consists out of two or three steps e.g. pre-washing, intensive washing and rinsing. The washing program can be adapted to the kind and level of soil. Wash water is pumped through rotating spray arms fitted with high-velocity stainless steel V shape jets designed to cut and remove stubborn soils. The base and wheels are also subjected to high pressure jetting. This ensures that everything is properly washed, covering areas which are sometimes overlooked.
During the washing cycle the water is taken from the tank via the circulation pump and continuously recirculated through the filters of the washing installation. Filters collect debris and keep the nozzles from clogging. The Konek Technology rack washer is standard equipped with a static filter which is manually removable for cleaning purposes.
Konek Technology supply rack washers and trolley washers to the food and pharmaceutical industries. Each model can be customized to adapt it to the production needs and to the available space of each customer.
With PLC control these machines are very versatile as they can be used for crate washing, bin washing, trolley washing, component washing and any other items that need cleaning with hot, detergent water. (36)
Features & Benefits
- Main drive with electronic speed control and mechanical torque control
- Machine has a robust and solid design in stainless steel AISI304.
- The stainless steel washing pumps
- Modular system, so either a stand-alone or several washing zones are possible.
- Sustainable solution by reducing water, energy and chemical consumption
- The presence of automatic functions saves energy and detergents and shortens the washing and rinsing time
- Double spraying system for inside and outside cleaning
- 360o rotational wash
- Adjustable washing and rinsing parameters
- Easy to clean, robust construction, and low maintenance
- Not just visibly clean, microbiologically clean
- Easy-to-clean, stainless steel sliding drawer filter
- Adjustable high-pressure jetting system for improved cleaning performance
- Nozzle system can be demounted in a few minutes without the use of tools.
- The drain washing tanks with rounded edges guarantee the highest hygiene and avoid the deposit of dirt.
- Wide inspection doors give full access to the wash zone.
- Many functions can be set in line with the customer’s needs: conveyor belt speed, guide to match the shape of items to be washed, temperature of the washing and rinsing water, etc.
- The standard machines are electrically heated.
- Water level controlled automatically by an electric valve
- Low infeed and outfeed height
- Full separation between clean and non-clean zone
- The washing machine is installed in a pit/recess in the floor, so trolleys are moved in and out of the washing machine at floor level. This makes it extremely simple and safe to operate the system.
- Removal of stickers
- Automatic dosing of cleaning or disinfecting agents
- Self-cleaning filters
- Rotary drum filter for larger dirt particles
- Remote access to PLC through modem
- Automatic drain system
- Drying of racks
- Pre-wash and heated rinse options
- Vapour extraction fan
- Water heating systems: electric, steam, electric-steam, gas, oil and hot water
- Single and twin track options
- Automatic filtration options
- Manual or automatic feed options
- Pit or floor mounting
- Automatic or manual doors
- Two-doors systems to separate clean and dirty areas
- Automatization for loading and unloading
- Some models are available with second doors for pass-through operation.
- The machine can also be equipped with a loading ramp for easy charging and discharging.
|Rack / Trolley Washing Machine|
|Prodcution speed||Up to 20-50 racks per hour (depends on trolleys)|
|Spray water pressure||2-4 bar|
|Spray air pressure||2-4 bar|
|Water consumptation||4-10 L per rack (depending on polution)|
|Output of the circulation pump||150 L/min|
|Installed power||Approx. 15 kw|
|Power supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|