Semi Automatic Volumetric Liquid Filling Machines
Konek Technology semi automatic volumetric liquid filling machines, with two or one filling heads, suitable to fill low and medium viscosity products.
Piston filling machines use a volumetric filling principle. Disassembly and cleaning is completed in a matter of minutes and typically requires no tools. The operator drops a line of flexible tubing into a drum or tank, adjusts the volume of fill to the desired setting and places an empty container under the filling nozzle. With a simple press of a foot pedal, piston draws back, allowing a predetermined amount of product from the supply system to enter the piston chamber. This same amount of product is then pushed out of the piston and dispensed through the fill head into the waiting container. It is available with a check valve for filling liquids or a rotary valve for filling creams and viscous products. The machine operates one fill at a time, and stands by until the foot pedal is depressed again. Foot pedal signal and automatic filling cycle is pneumatic operated. Button-up filling process is available when is required and as well as product feeding hopper.
Our semi automatic liquid filling machines are based on heavy-duty stainless steel frames with all contact parts made of food grade materials, they deliver precision dose filling, and have flexible filling options
Explosion proof versions of this machine are suitable to handle all those products classified as potentially Hazardous and can be supplied and certified in full compliance with European Standards. Additional options are available for sanitary, hazardous, flammable and corrosive environments.
This type of equipment better than others goes with viscous products filling. The semi automatic models can fill products such as, liquid detergents, cosmetics, foodstuff, dairy, juices, edible oils, olive oils, lube oils, pharmaceuticals, in any kind of bottles and jars. This particular filler is often used when chunks or particles like you may find in salsa and some sauces need to be filled too.
Features & Benefits:
- Manual operation or automatic operation
- Bench-top or floor standing
- Foot pad control for filling action is available.
- Needs no extra tanks
- Mechanical volume adjustment
- Precision adjustment and volume adjustment capability
- Speed is adjustable during operation.
- Easy to install and operate, requiring minimum maintenance for maximum performance and useful life.
- Liquid contact parts in stainless steel AISI304
- Easy and quick change over from one type of product to another and from one size of bottle to another
- All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, Viton and hoses per your requirements.
- Parts in contact with the product manufactured in AISI 316 stainless steel material suitable for the contact with food products
- AISI304 stainless steel heavy duty stainless steel welded frame
- Product contact system held together with tri-clamp fittings
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel, easy access to all settings
- No bottle/no fill sensor
- Capability of recipe storage.
- Automatic lifting system for container height change-over adjustments
- Safety guards made of stainless steel and tempered glass complying with CE regulations
- Conveyor with acetal table-top chain conveyor mounted on anti-friction strips, motorised by gear motor controlled by frequency converter and equipped with adjustable containment guides
Fully automatic rise for nozzles, adjustment can be done on touch screen.
- Automatic drip tray. Drip tray protects bottles from product dripping.
- Automatic format change-over
- Automatic cleaning CIP or SIP
- Bottle mouth holder design for special applications
- Level control system
- Corrosion-proof & explosion proof upgrades available.
- The filling head can also be added to suit your special needs.
- Heated stainless steel tank
- High temperature applications
- Various tubing options including teflon, silicone, wire reinforced PVC, high pressure and stainless steel
|Semi Automatic Volumetric Liquid Filling Machines|
|Working way||Semi Automatic|
|Filling speed||up to 20 cpm|
|Filling volume||50ml – 30L|
|No. of Filling valves||1-2 pcs|
|Filling accuracy||+/- 0.5% of the fill volume|
|Installed power||Approx. 1 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|
|Compressed air||Consumption of about 5 Lt/min|