Steel Hinge Belt Conveyor
The steel belt conveyor is the most versatile of conveyors, it can be used to handle nearly every kind of part and all types of scrap. These steel hinge belt conveyors permit a continuous operation, whether it is on an incline, decline or is level, which minimizes downtime even in the most demanding wet and dry conditions.
They are used in nearly every area of metalworking (stamped, pressed and forged parts, die-cast parts made from zinc or aluminium, crush pressure pieces like screws or rivets) or in the plastics industry for transporting very hot products.
A chain conveyor with hinged steel belts is often used when the product are sharp or hot like welded metal products. Depending on the application, a frame of aluminum or stainless steel will be used. There are also several hinged steel belts available materials such as steel or stainless steel, flat, perforated or slotted with a bumpy surface. It is also possible to weld side wings and flights on the top.
Features & Benefits
- Heat-treated belt rollers for optimum wear life
- Low-maintenance construction due to a lateral chain guidance of the steel plates (optionally with steel mesh belt covers)
- UHMW wiper to reduce product backflow
- Heavy-duty cast iron sprockets
- Removable access panel for easy maintenance
- Change of belt covers without need for dismounting the conveyor
- Wide range of different belt covers in steel or stainless steel
- Stable cleats made of steel or stainless steel