Semi Automatic One Head Liquid Filling Machines
The bench model single valve liquid filling machine has been designed specifically to provide accurate economical filling of viscous products for lab work and small scale filling operations. One head semi-automatic liquid filling machine serials are versatile semi-automatic liquid filler, designed to semi-viscous and thick products equipped with a single or a double pump system. The unit features fully pneumatic operation. Our dosers work with 6 bar compressed air.
The amount of product dispensed is controlled by the length of the piston stroke. The filling volume can be manually adjusted from the appropriate handwheel, depending on the product and customer’s format. On the intake stroke, the piston draws the product from the supply tank or hopper, through the inlet valve and into the product cylinder. On the discharge stroke, the product flows from the product cylinder through the outlet valve, and into the product container. Our semiautomatic filling machines are characterized by their precision, reliability, versatility and ease of use.
Our semi automatic liquid filling machines are based on heavy-duty stainless steel frames with all contact parts made of food grade materials, they deliver precision dose filling, and have flexible filling options.
Explosion proof versions of this machine are suitable to handle all those products classified as potentially Hazardous and can be supplied and certified in full compliance with European Standards. Additional options are available for sanitary, hazardous, flammable and corrosive environments.
This kind of filling machines provides accurate filling of products including pastes, frostings, gels, sauces, batters, oils and even thin liquids such as solvents. This volumetric dosing system is ideal for food products, but also for cosmetics, such as skin care creams or soap.
Features & Benefits:
- Manual operation or automatic operation
- Versatile filler for small product run
- Bench-top or floor standing
- Foot pad control for filling action is available.
- Precision adjustment and volume adjustment capability
- Built in scale for setting the stroke length
- Speed is adjustable during operation.
- Easy to install and operate, requiring minimum maintenance for maximum performance and useful life.
- Fully adjustable for different bottle and capping head.
- Liquid contact parts in stainless steel AISI304
Easy and quick change over from one type of product to another and from one size of bottle to another
- All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, Viton and hoses per your requirements.
- Parts in contact with the product manufactured in AISI 316 stainless steel material suitable for the contact with food products
- AISI304 stainless steel heavy duty stainless steel welded frame
- Product contact system held together with tri-clamp fittings
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel, easy access to all settings
- No bottle/no fill sensor
- Capability of recipe storage
- Automatic lifting system for container height change-over adjustments
- Safety guards made of stainless steel and tempered glass complying with CE regulations
- Conveyor with acetal table-top chain conveyor mounted on anti-friction strips, motorised by gear motor controlled by frequency converter and equipped with adjustable containment guides
- Fully automatic rise for nozzles, adjustment can be done on touch screen
- Automatic drip tray. Drip tray protects bottles from product dripping.
- Automatic format change-over
- Automatic cleaning CIP or SIP
- Bottle mouth holder design for special applications
- Level control system
- Corrosion-proof & explosion proof upgrades available.
- The filling head can also be added to suit your special needs.
- Heated stainless steel tank
- High temperature applications
- Dual position positive shut-off valves are also an available option that provide variable flow control for slow / fast / slow or fast / slow filling.
- Various tubing options including teflon, silicone, wire reinforced PVC, high pressure and stainless steel
|Semi Automatic One Head Liquid Filling Machines Technical Features|
|Working way||Semi Automatic|
|Filling speed||up to 20 cpm|
|Filling volume||50ml – 5L|
|No. of Filling valves||1 pcs|
|Filling accuracy||+/- 0.5% of the fill volume|
|Installed power||Approx. 1 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|
|Compressed air||Consumption of about 5 Lt/min|