Delta Robot Wrap Around Case Packer
This machine is a modular top loading robotic packer for compact filling of cases. The cases are filled by a robot, adapted for speed and product type depending on the required production. Wrap around case or tray packers are designed to pack products into die cut packaging which is formed directly around the product.
Thanks to its modular design this packer can accomplish every task. The collation into the desired packing configurations, loading into erected cases and any closing applications, all in one machine…
Packing products using Wrap around can significantly reduce the cost of packaging over standard cases through the use of less material. They are also ideal for satisfying the needs of the retailer for shelf ready packaging. Suitable for all types of open, closed, shelf-ready cases, this wrap-around case packer is perfectly suited for many activities: dairy, cheese, pastries, salty and sweet groceries, pharmacy, drugstore, ready meals, fruits and vegetables, jams, cosmetics, logistics …
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable head adapts to multiple product sizes
- Economical and flexible to suit various application and layout needs.
- Wide product and case size range that can handle a variety of pack patterns
- Multiple tray or case configuration
- Flexibility of production due to quick and easy size change overs
- Tool-less changeover completed quickly with hand-crank handles.
- Lightweight tooling (gripping head, loading funnel, etc.) for improved operator ergonomics during size changeovers
- Servos and drives offer smooth and reliable case packing operation.
- Precise product positioning
- Integrated into auto packaging line
- Reduce operational costs with a compact machine that can also be easily integrate
- Easy access to all components provides for easy maintenance.
- Protection doors made with polycarbonate and security micros in all doors
- User friendly HMI touchscreen control panel allows manual operation of all functions.
- Intelligent control (PLC) of all machine functions
- Full monitoring of machine status and diagnostics
- Vertically compact solution allowing easy installation under low ceilings
- Combined with a vision system, they can also be used for random and/or mixed product flow picking
- Short cycle times with high accuracy
- Multiple robots can be included in the cell to achieve desired packing rates.
- Flexibility to handle different types of packaging by only changing the type of suckers: flowpack, pillow bag, bags, doypacks etc.
- Reduced cost of packaging as less material used
- Bar code readers, labellers, ink jet printers and much more can be added.
- Customized infeed conveyors to handle multiple product types
- Automatic size exchange tools for quick format change
- 2D or 3D vision system for robot guiding and product quality control
- Systems for detecting product contamination and rejection in terms of integrated quality assurance
- Variety of container handling options: pneumatic, vacuum or mechanical grippers, depending on product characteristics
- Layer pad insertion
- Stainless steel or environmental enhancement packages (Explosion proof e.g.)
- Clustered or automatic lubrication system
- Construction is available in dry, washdown, or caustic wash-down options.
- Optional integration of a case erector / sealer for a complete case packing system
- Closing of case for optional seal or hot glue
- Modem for remote connection and troubleshooting available.
- Inline or right angle product infeed
|Delta Robot Wrap Around Case Packer|
|Production speed||Up to 6.000 cases per hour (depends on cases size)|
|Case sizes (L x W x H)||Minimum: 140 x 140 x 150 mm / Maximum: 550 x 400 x 600 mm *Other size ranges are available|
|Construction||Standard: Painted, carbon steel Optional: Stainless steel for wash-down applications|
|Installed power||Approx. 8 kw|
|Air Consumption||250Nl/Min 6 bar|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|