Filling With Peristaltic Pumps Linear Liquid Filling Machine
Specifically designed for high value, small volume fills at very high accuracy. Only low viscosity liquids can be used on this machine. Fluid path is disposable; easy cleanup and elimination of cross contamination problems. It allows a packaging without any contamination for your products.
The product passes through surgical tubes (which can be sterilised) and only comes into contact with the nozzle. If the operator has to change the filling product, all he has to do is sterilise the tubes through which the liquid passes or replace them.
The Konek Technology automatic linear peristaltic pumps liquid filler is manufactured with a 304 quality stainless steel frame. Our peristaltic pump filling machines are based on heavy-duty stainless steel frames with all contact parts made of food grade materials, they deliver precision dose filling, and have flexible filling options. The unit consists of a stable basic frame, completely closed, with removable stainless steel sheathing.
Explosion proof versions of this machine are suitable to handle all those products classified as potentially Hazardous and can be supplied and certified in full compliance with European Standards. Additional options are available for sanitary, hazardous, flammable and corrosive environments.
The machine comes standard with a touch screen panel which allows operator to have simple and quick setup by storing and recalling product recipes. The personalized control panel system provides users an easy operation experience and an effective management through production monitoring on the PLC. Error messages are instantly shown on the touch panel which features ease of the machine maintenance and troubleshooting.
Used for small volume, accurate fills of ultra-clean or high-value liquids such as Pharmaceutical preparations, fragrances, essential oils, reagents, inks, dyes, and specialty chemicals, reagents, essential oils, pharma preparations and other applications where no cross contamination is permitted.
Features & Benefits:
- Ability to fill any size and shape container
- Easy to install and operate, requiring minimum maintenance for maximum performance and useful life.
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel, easy access to all settings
- Fill volume adjustments completed via pump speed changes executed through the HMI; no mechanical adjustments required.
- Control of both pump speed and position during the fill cycle guarantees accurate filling.
- Economy priced fully automatic machine with excellent high output on smaller fill sizes but limited ability to expand capacity in the future
- Peristaltic pump perislatlic controlled by servo motor
- Sophisticated bottle management and error controls allow sustained high speed operation.
- No bottle/no fill sensor
- Capability of recipe storage.
- Liquid contact parts in stainless steel AISI304. (9)
- Easy and quick change over from one type of product to another and from one size of bottle to another
- All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, Viton and hoses per your requirements.
- Parts in contact with the product manufactured in AISI 316 stainless steel material suitable for the contact with food products
- Automatic lifting system for container height change-over adjustments
- Easily connected with capping machine and labeling machine and implementing Bus Communication.
- AISI304 stainless steel heavy duty stainless steel welded frame
- Draining tanks integrated to the structure to collect cleaning product and hygienizing liquids
- Safety guards made of stainless steel and tempered glass complying with CE regulations
- Conveyor with acetal table-top chain conveyor mounted on anti-friction strips, motorised by gear motor controlled by frequency converter and equipped with adjustable containment guide
- Automatic drip tray. Drip tray protects bottles from product dripping.
- Automatic format change-over
- Automatic cleaning CIP or SIP
- Laminar flow enclosure with Hepa filters
- Bottle mouth holder design for special applications.
- Level control system
- Various and irregular shaped containers indexing systems; gate, timing, screw, starwheel and shuttle
- Corrosion-proof & explosion proof upgrades available.
- The filling head can also be added to suit your special needs.
- Distance between liquid delivery valves manually or automatic adjustable by hand wheel
- Heated stainless steel tank
- High temperature applications
- Various tubing options including teflon, silicone, wire reinforced PVC, high pressure and stainless steel
|Peristaltic Pumps Linear Liquid Filling Machine|
|Filling speed||1.800 bph @1.000ml estimated (6 heads)|
|Filling volume||1ml – 1.00ml|
|No. of Filling valves||1-12 pcs|
|Filling accuracy||+/- 0.5% of the fill volume|
|Installed power||Approx. 5 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|
|Compressed air||Consumption of about 15 Lt/min|