Drop Case Packer
The drop packer is a top loading, stand alone case packer for packing rigid containers. We offer a wide variety of automatic drop packing machines for case packing specifically engineered for today’s packaging needs. Konek Technology case packers are manufactured with three principles in mind; simplicity, versatility, durability. Designed with simple operator controls, the functionality to incorporate different product styles, and engineered to the highest durability standards in our industry.
Layout flexibility is designed into the Direct Loader as cases can be brought in from any direction and exit in any direction. Various options are available for the case packer line; these can be selected in order to adapt the line to product requirements and customer preferences. The drop packer stand alone drop packing system features heavy duty, welded tubular steel construction and fast changeovers with modular slide-in packing heads and quick-clamp product lane guides.
The case infeed is a belt driven system with multiple brakes to index RSC/HSC cases or trays onto a pneumatically assisted case lift. A two-axis servo system allows the case packer to actually catch the product while it descends into the case. The lift table moves the case to the up position. When grid is full to initiate the bottle descent. The lift then raises the case up to meet the custom-designed change parts for that size bottle, and catch-drops the product prior to discharging from the machine.
Automatically drop pack most rigid containers (metal, glass, and plastic), pouches, bags, cartons, boxes, jars, containers and more with our ability to custom engineer and manufacture to your every requirement.
A quick and simple changeover process allows our customers to limit downtime, while our low-cost change parts enable them to run multiple products on the same line.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty welded tubular frame for 24/7 reliable and robust operation
- Economical and flexible to suit various application and layout needs.
- Wide product and case size range that can handle a variety of pack patterns
- Packs various RSC, HSC, and display-style cases and trays
- Multiple tray or case configuration
- Flexibility of production due to quick and easy size change overs
- Tool-less changeover completed quickly with hand-crank handles.
- Precise product positioning
- High payload and fast cycle speed
- Integrated into auto packaging line
- Reduce operational costs with a compact machine that can also be easily integrated
- Easy access to all components provides for easy maintenance
- Protection doors made with polycarbonate and security micros in all doors
- User friendly HMI touchscreen control panel allows manual operation of all functions.
- Intelligent control (PLC) of all machine functions
- Full monitoring of machine status and diagnostics
- Minimal air requirement, electro-mechanical operation
- Soft drop: reverse flow valve cushions lift on up and down stroke.
- Pneumatic container agitator assembly for consistent lane accumulation, and preventing lane jams
- Bar code readers, labellers, ink jet printers and much more can be added.
- Customized infeed conveyors to handle multiple product types
- Servo laning module for non-round bottles
- Systems for detecting product contamination and rejection in terms of integrated quality assurance
- Stainless steel or environmental enhancement packages (Explosion proof e.g.)
- Clustered or automatic lubrication system
- Construction is available in dry, washdown, or caustic wash-down options.
- Optional integration of a case erector / sealer for a complete case packing system
- Closing of case for optional seal or hot glue
- Modem for remote connection and troubleshooting available.
- Broken bottle detector
- Inline or right angle product infeed
- Label protection strips
- Overhead bottle turners to assist product 90 degrees prior to packing
- Transport cart and storage racks for easy insertion, removal, and housing of packing head assemblies
|Drop Case Packer|
|Production speed||Up to 1.800 cases per hour (depends on cases size)|
|Case sizes (L x W x H)||Minimum: 140 x 140 x 150 mm / Maximum: 550 x 400 x 600 mm *Other size ranges are available|
|Construction||Standard: Painted, carbon steel Optional: Stainless steel for wash-down applications|
|Installed power||Approx. 5 kw|
|Air Consumption||50Nl/Min 6 bar|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|