Crate Washing Machines
The crate washing machine was designed for industrial crates washing. These are completely automated crate washers entirely built in stainless steel. Crate washer is a modular and flexible solution for your demands of cleaning returnable plastic crates in hygienic and energy efficient manner. Each machine is purposely designed with hygiene in mind. Hygienic crates maximise the shelf life and food safety of your products.
The washer consists of the main washing unit and rinsing unit. Crates enter the machine via roller chain conveyor amd rinsing sprayed by temperature controlled mediums such as hot water and caustic soda. Crates are loaded on one side of the machine and unloaded on the other, thus making it possible for the machine to be included in a continuous transport line. The guides situated on both sides keep a crate in the right position during washing. The crates are cleaned with hot water and detergent in the washing zone. A heavy-duty pump circulates heated water and washes containers from all angles through pressure nozzles located above, below, and on both sides. The machine allows for manual adjustment of the angle of direction of water jet of the nozzles. This ensures washing of especially contaminated areas of crates. Detergent tank is thermally insulated, which ensures more economical use of energy resources. The detergent solution is filtered during the washing process and returned to the water tank, where it is kept at the right temperature and pumped back to the washing nozzles by a heavy-duty stainless steel pump. The washing system is a closed cycle of washing, during which the detergent solution from the tank is supplied to the collectors of the washing chamber by means of a circulation pump.
After the washing zone the crates are rinsed at high temperature in the rinsing zone. The rinsing system uses drinking water which flows directly from the water supply network through the inlet to the rinsing collector, nozzles, washable containers, and then partly into the detergent solution tank and partly into the drain. This water is then reused in the main washing section of the crate washing machine, resulting in lower water consumption. Cleaned containers are discharged from the machine via roller chain conveyor. In order to obtain the best possible cleaning performance and crate washer handling, an automatic level control, a pressure delivery-end filter, and automatic waste discharge are optionally available to ensure that that washed off soiling remnants are removed from the machine as quickly as possible to avoid recontamination of your crates.
There are windows in the machine body that allow controlling the washing process. Using the control panel, you can smoothly adjust the performance indicators for washing objects and detergents temperature
The crate washer scores with a modular design and improved washing performance even with different crate sizes. They are also extremely versatile, offering for example an enhanced ability to adapt to different configurations of lines thanks to their compact size. The crate washing tunnels by Konek Technology have been designed modularly allowing multiple configurations and adjustments for each specific need. The number of zones, wattage of the washer and the measuremets of the cleaning tunnel can be adaptted according to the actual needs of the customer.
Features & Benefits
- Main drive with electronic speed control and mechanical torque control
- Machine has a robust and solid design in stainless steel AISI304.
- The stainless steel washing pumps
- Modular system, so either a stand-alone or several washing zones are possible
- Sustainable solution by reducing water, energy and chemical consumption
- The presence of automatic functions saves energy and detergents and shortens the washing and rinsing time
- Adjustable washing and rinsing parameters
- Easy to clean, robust construction, and low maintenance
- Not just visibly clean, microbiologically clean
- Easy-to-clean, stainless steel sliding drawer filter
- Adjustable high-pressure jetting system for improved cleaning performance
- Nozzle system can be demounted in a few minutes without the use of tools.
- The drain washing tanks with rounded edges guarantee the highest hygiene and avoid the deposit of dirt.
- Wide inspection doors give full access to the wash zone.
- Many functions can be set in line with the customer’s needs: conveyor belt speed, guide to match the shape of items to be washed, temperature of the washing and rinsing water, etc.
- The standard machines are electrically heated.
- Water level controlled automatically by an electric valve
- Removal of stickers
- Automatic dosing of cleaning or disinfecting agents
- Crate turner
- Self-cleaning filters
- Rotary drum filter for larger dirt particles
- Remote access to PLC through modem
- Automatic drain system
- Drying of crates
- Pre-wash and heated rinse options
- Vapour extraction fan
- Water heating systems: electric, steam, electric-steam, gas, oil and hot water
- Each model can be built for left or right loading.
- Single and twin track options
|Crate Washing Machines|
|Prodcution speed||Up to 6.000 crates per hour (depends on crates)|
|Crate size||Minimum 280 x 60 mm (Width x Height) Maksimum 620 x 400 mm (Width x Height)|
|Spray water pressure||2-4 bar|
|Spray air pressure||2-4 bar|
|Water consumptation||1-2 L per create (depending on polution)|
|Output of the circulation pump||250 L/min|
|Installed power||Approx. 10 kw|
|Power supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|