Spiral Pump (Pc Pump) Linear Liquid Filling Machine
Spiral pump liquid filling machine, it has been specifically designed and built to handle lubricant oil product on the market. PLC controls in combination with color touch screen displays allow operators to accurately control product flow and speed to each individual filling head resulting in accurate fills.
The Konek Technology automatic linear spiral pump liquid filler is manufactured with a 304 quality stainless steel frame. Our spiral pump liquid filling machines are based on heavy-duty stainless steel frames with all contact parts made of food grade materials, they deliver precision dose filling, and have flexible filling options. The unit consists of a stable basic frame, completely closed, with removable stainless steel sheathing.
Explosion proof versions of this machine are suitable to handle all those products classified as potentially Hazardous and can be supplied and certified in full compliance with European Standards. Additional options are available for sanitary, hazardous, flammable and corrosive environments.
The machine comes standard with a touch screen panel which allows operator to have simple and quick setup by storing and recalling product recipes. The personalized control panel system provides users an easy operation experience and an effective management through production monitoring on the PLC.Error messages are instantly shown on the touch panel which features ease of the machine maintenance and troubleshooting.
Features & Benefits:
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel, easy access to all settings
- Sophisticated bottle management and error controls allow sustained high speed operation.
- No bottle/no fill sensor
- Capability of recipe storage.
- Liquid contact parts in stainless steel AISI304
- Easy and quick change over from one type of product to another and from one size of bottle to another
- All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, Viton and hoses per your requirements.
- Automatic lifting system for container height change-over adjustments
- Easily connected with capping machine and labeling machine and implementing Bus Communication.
- AISI304 stainless steel heavy duty stainless steel welded frame
- Draining tanks integrated to the structure to collect cleaning product and hygienizing liquids
Safety guards made of stainless steel and tempered glass complying with CE regulations
- Conveyor with acetal table-top chain conveyor mounted on anti-friction strips, motorised by gear motor controlled by frequency converter and equipped with adjustable containment guides
- Automatic drip tray. Drip tray protects bottles from product dripping.
- Automatic format change-over
- Automatic cleaning CIP or SIP
- Laminar flow enclosure with Hepa filters
- Bottle mouth holder design for special applications.
- Level control system
- Various and irregular shaped containers indexing systems; gate, timing, screw, starwheel and shuttle
- Corrosion-proof & explosion proof upgrades available.
- The filling head can also be added to suit your special needs.
- Distance between liquid delivery valves manually or automatic adjustable by hand wheel
- Various tubing options including teflon, silicone, wire reinforced PVC, high pressure and stainless steel
|Spiral Pump (Pc Pump) Linear Liquid Filling Machine|
|Filling speed||1.800 bph @1.000ml estimated (6 heads)|
|Filling volume||500ml – 5L|
|No. of Filling valves||1-12 pcs|
|Filling accuracy||+/- 0.05 mm up to filling level|
|Installed power||Approx. 5 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|
|Compressed air||Consumption of about 15 Lt/min|