Bottom Sided Labelling Machine
Bottom labeler is built to automatically apply pressure sensitive labels onto the bottom of flat and indented containers. The conveyor belt conveniently takes over the job of pressing the labels, thereby eliminating the need to turn the products.
The automatic linear Konek Technology bottom labeler is an adhesive labeling machine specially designed to apply 1 label to the bottom of all types of square, cylindrical, conical or oval products (bottles, jars, vials etc.). This machine can run independently or be integrated into an automated packaging line.
Thanks to its great versatility of application, this linear automatic labeler can be adapted to all sectors of activity: cosmetics and hygiene (soap, shower gel, shampoo, etc.), food processing (condiments, oil, vinegar, vegetable and fruit jars, etc.), paint and varnish (buckets, pots, cans, etc.), chemicals (cleaning products, household products, solvents, detergents, etc.).
Features & Benefits
- Labeling height and angles are adjustable.
- Labeling speed is synchronized with conveyor belt.
- Labeling head speed automatically synchronizes with conveyor speed.
- One touch automatic label detection and setup
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel.
- 50 products can be stored in memory for recall.
- All are made of stainless steel and high quality aluminum alloy.
- Compatible with all types of coding / marking equipment.
- No change parts needed for a wide range of containers.
- Handwheel adjustment for lateral and vertical product set up
- Stepping motor label drive
- Precise bottom labeling for the undersides of products
- Easy to integrate into any kind of production line
- Space-saving, compact and hugely versatile
- Transparent label sensor
- Audio / visual warning system
- Transfer plates at infeed and outfeed
- Automatic rotary infeed and outfeed tables
- Wrap-around labeling with wrap-around belt and counterpressure plate or vertical moving roller prism
- Motorized height adjustment
- Bad label return
- Remote service via internet
- Bottle feed screw
- Angle adjustment of labeling head
- Coding system: hot stamp or thermal-transfer printer
- Special electrical requirements
- Stainless cabinet
- Extra labeling ead (Front & back labeling)
- Top Hold Down Belt
|Bottom Sided Labelling Machine|
|Labelling speed||Up to 200 Bottles per minute (depends on containers and labels size)|
|Label size||Width 10~100mm / Length 10~300mm|
|Label reel||Inner diameter 75mm / Outer diameter 300mm|
|Installed power||Approx. 3 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|