Top Sided Labelling Machine
This machine is a standard labeling system with conveyor for applying labels onto the top surface. The simple designed contributes to easy handling. This series labeler is the most economical and efficient in terms of capabilities. Labelling systems are fully automatic labelling machines with an integrated conveyor system; they are self-sufficient small labelling lines providing for conveying, handling and labelling. This machine can run independently or be integrated into an automated packaging line.
The modular design allows fitting, on a main machine body a variety of labelling machines of different width and speed, as well as a wide range of ancillary devices that complete the main function. With the user friendly touch screen, high friction smooth conveyor belt, and technologically advanced sensors, the to labeller can quickly and easily change from one type of container to another.
Our automatic systems for top application are ideal for the labelling of stable products such as thermoformed trays, jars, bottles, boxes, products and containers in plastic, glass or metal, for food, chemical, cosmetic markets.
Features & Benefits
- Labeling height and angles are adjustable.
- Labeling speed is synchronized with conveyor belt.
- Labeling head speed automatically synchronizes with conveyor speed.
- One touch automatic label detection and setup
- PLC controlled with touch screen panel.
- 50 products can be stored in memory for recall.
- All are made of stainless steel and high quality aluminum alloy.
- Compatible with all types of coding / marking equipment.
- No change parts needed for a wide range of containers.
- Handwheel adjustment for lateral and vertical product set up
- Stepping motor label drive
- Precise top labeling on all types of surfaces
- Easy to integrate into any kind of production line
- Space-saving, compact and hugely versatile
- Transparent label sensor
- Audio / visual warning system
- Transfer plates at infeed and outfeed
- Automatic rotary infeed and outfeed tables
- Wrap-around labeling with wrap-around belt and counterpressure plate or vertical moving roller prism
- Motorized height adjustment
- Bad label return
- Remote service via internet
- Bottle feed screw
- Angle adjustment of labeling head
- Coding system: hot stamp or thermal-transfer printer
- Special electrical requirements
- Stainless cabinet
- Extra labeling ead (Front & back labeling)
- Top hold down belt
|Top Sided Labelling Machine|
|Labelling speed||Up to 200 Bottles per minute (depends on containers and labels size)|
|Label size||Width 10~180mm / Length 20~250mm|
|Label reel||Inner diameter 75mm / Outer diameter 300mm|
|Installed power||Approx. 3 kw|
|Power Supply||230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase|